follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > 1st Gens: Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 / Subaru BRZ > BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics

BRZ First-Gen (2012+) -- General Topics All discussions about the first-gen Subaru BRZ coupe

User Tag List

Old 07-29-2020, 08:39 PM   #365
Zukistubbs

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ tS
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckls View Post
You're looking at OEM fog lights added, Verus Engineering Hood Louver kit. Nice!
The previous owner also added Tien flex A coils, a TRD CAI and a tomei expreme ti exhaust system including UEL header. Wheels and tires I think got garaged immediately as they are flawless so I expect he had nice aftermarket rims put on it as soon as he drove it off the dealer floor.

Did a cold start on it today and set off every alarm in the area... Little bit loud for me but still made me giddy lol.

From what I've heard he still has 10k worth of parts he removed before the trade in as well. For me it's modified as far as I want to go, so it will only be getting spacers off my original put on it to flush the wheels, then I'm done except maintenance.
Zukistubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 03:56 PM   #366
Chuckls
Moutain Runner

Drives: BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukistubbs View Post
The previous owner also added Tien flex A coils, a TRD CAI and a tomei expreme ti exhaust system including UEL header. Wheels and tires I think got garaged immediately as they are flawless so I expect he had nice aftermarket rims put on it as soon as he drove it off the dealer floor.

Did a cold start on it today and set off every alarm in the area... Little bit loud for me but still made me giddy lol.

From what I've heard he still has 10k worth of parts he removed before the trade in as well. For me it's modified as far as I want to go, so it will only be getting spacers off my original put on it to flush the wheels, then I'm done except maintenance.
If you have a facebook, we have a group! BRZ tS owners of north america
Chuckls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2020, 04:15 PM   #367
Zukistubbs

Ok I have asked to join that group. Thanks
Zukistubbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2020, 07:27 AM   #368
subyello

Hi everyone,

Am a new member, wanted to add my 2018 tS to the registry. Imported the car from Canada last year, with some minor accident damage which has been fixed. Some minor upgrades done, mainly a GrimSpeed cold air intake, also needed to add Morimoto XB LED headlights so the car could be registered, added smoked dark side marker lights and lastly needed to modify the rear bumper light to add a rear fog light which once again is required to meet local laws. Also just wanted to take an opportunity to say hi to everyone.

1) Your Name: Dariusz
2) The Last 4 of Your VIN: 0722
3) Your BRZ tS Color: World Rally Blue
4) Your State: Poland (imported Canadian BRZ tS)

Last edited by subyello; 11-17-2020 at 07:38 AM. Reason: Added welcome note.
subyello is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to subyello For This Useful Post:
Stephen W. (11-17-2020), Tcoat (11-17-2020), TOtS (05-10-2021)
Old 11-17-2020, 09:30 AM   #369
Steven Duran

Drives: Stock BlackSubaru BRZ Ts
Quote:
Originally Posted by subyello View Post
Hi everyone,

Am a new member, wanted to add my 2018 tS to the registry. Imported the car from Canada last year, with some minor accident damage which has been fixed. Some minor upgrades done, mainly a GrimSpeed cold air intake, also needed to add Morimoto XB LED headlights so the car could be registered, added smoked dark side marker lights and lastly needed to modify the rear bumper light to add a rear fog light which once again is required to meet local laws. Also just wanted to take an opportunity to say hi to everyone.

1) Your Name: Dariusz
2) The Last 4 of Your VIN: 0722
3) Your BRZ tS Color: World Rally Blue
4) Your State: Poland (imported Canadian BRZ tS)
Darn that's awesome it probably one of the few tS in Europe

Sent from my J8170 using Tapatalk
Steven Duran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2021, 01:14 PM   #370
wastedDOC

Drives: Brz ts
James larson
0284 #164
Black
Colorado
Picked sharquieshya up in colorado springs probly the dumbest way to drop 40 grand but theres no denying that these cars look amazing and when she was parked next to the 2018 sti that i was originally there to get, i had to tell the guy that i needed a minute to play with both real quick. Well almost 3 years and 51000 miles later i can say that it is still probly the dumbest 40k i ever spent but i enjoyed every mile. My fiance and i have been coast to coast in this thing(holy fuck the back pain!) And we still plan on doing a speed run from her home in vermont to my home in southern california, hopefully itll be supercharged by then. Follow Ts_rexx for sharquieshyas life as an instaho. Im on the fb pages, insta belongs to my girl.
Attached Images

wastedDOC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2024, 05:34 PM   #371
Mufasa

Drives: Scion FR-S
Quote:
Originally Posted by yurikaze View Post
Just installed my number plate from @Camilobrzts .
Every tS should have one of these.
Damn, I need me one of those. @Camilobrzts
Mufasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2024, 10:17 PM   #372
Diddy Kong Had A Dong

Drives: 2018 Subaru BRZ Ts
1) My name is Manpal Bajwa
2) 0967
3) World Rally Pearl Blue
4) Arizona

Since the BRZ came out, I have loved the look of them and didn't really care much about the "lack of power" all these journalists and reviewers have said. Being 9 years old at the time, I asked my dad to buy one so we can have it, and he decided that he'd open an account and drop $5-20 in the account every time I went to work with him. He owned a few truck stops at the time and my tasks were just to follow him, or the janitor, or the maintenance guy (how my love of wrenching started) and just watch what they do, fill the ice machines, eat some candy...fun stuff as a kid. Eventually I switched from one high school to another in 10th grade and met one of my best friends today, who just so happened to have a white 2018 tS which is now sold. I didn't know what the tS was when I saw it and I knew I wanted one as soon as I saw it. Then comes around April of 2019 and I decided to look online if there are any new tS for sale and there was one in Shingle Springs, CA in WRPB and it was the last new blue one on sale and I RAN to my dad and begged him to make the deal on it. We both agreed on using all funds saved from that account he made and then him taking care of the rest of the costs. We bought it sight unseen for $28K and had it shipped to home and have only put on 31K miles since we got it (it had 13 miles on the ODO).

My original plans were to keep it relatively stock, and being a teen I put lowering springs and an Invidia N2 and a UEL header and that was going to be it...until a year and a half a go I got lightly rear ended and had the life scared out of me because the first thing I thought about was the wing (it was fine). I also got my door kicked by a kid in my college parking lot so I had a nice dent on the drivers door (Idk who they were or why they would do it). After these two pieces of damage to the car, I kind of stopped caring so much about the purity of the car, so I decided to slap a JDL turbo kit on it and replace the stock hood with a Seibon TS style hood, all supporting mods and heat management was taken care of, as well as all previous body damage. Now don't get me wrong, I am keeping every single original part to this car so I can revert it back to stock, and I'm never doing an irreversible thing to the car.

Future plans wise, I plan to keep this car forever! I want to build my motor and have around 500 WHP (most likely going to get an IAG 600 block). I originally got the turbo kit to keep up with my dad in his RR Sport Supercharged Dynamic...but a few weeks before I got the turbo, he traded it in for an RSQ8 (January of this year) so now my goals are to keep up with him in THAT. Other than that, if the car ever unfortunately gets totaled or anything, I'd switch over to the previous gen M2 and swap the new gen S58 into it (love the old gen styling and love the new gen engine), or go for a 718 GTS or GT4 RS, or if I'm late 30's or above, I'd settle down with a CRV Hybrid or something comfortable, economical, and won't stand out!

Sorry for the Autobiography!
Attached Images

dpfarr (03-06-2024)