follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 05-16-2019, 04:19 PM   #1
paiceyfan

Drives: 2014 Porsche Cayman S
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
For Sales: 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited WRB - Supercharged - $18.5K - Corvallis, OR

For sale, 2014 Subaru BRZ Limited with 6-speed manual transmission. I am the original owner of this car and it’s in excellent condition. It’s a daily driver, mostly Route 34 in Oregon between Corvallis and Lebanon and back, you can check it out, it’s pretty much a straight shot to work, mostly in 6th gear. 72,000 miles.
I originally purchased it from Wentworth Subaru in Portland in 2014. After two years of ownership, it was modified with an Edelbrock Supercharger, installed by an authorized retailer/installer (The Racer’s Line - TRL). Maintenance is all current, with general oil changes done by Subaru of Corvallis and major work by TRL (30k and 60k mile services). Very reliable, never let me down.
Also, it has light aesthetic mods, like sill plates, license plate holders and heated seats plate, smoked Valenti taillights and exhaust tips.
Since the supercharger install, I had Delicious Tuning custom tune and replace the CARB tune supplied by Edelbrock. I have the Ecutek package, so if you want to take it back to the CARB tune, it’s easy.
Tires are Continental ExtremeContact, which are great all-season performance tires.
I purchased a 2014 Porsche Cayman S and while I love the BRZ, my wife said the purchase was conditional on selling the BRZ. ☹
I don’t want to be age-ist, but I am 50 years old, love the car, have babied it and paid what is necessary for good maintenance. I have all records.
In addition, I have all the original, stock parts.
The supercharger will need an oil change at 130,000 miles, so it’s good to go for a long time.
Oh…and I nearly forgot…I have the $1,500 OEM Audio Plus Sound System that is tuned to the BRZ cabin for acoustics. If you love music, you will love this!
Don’t shy away, if like me, you are not mechanically inclined. I have trouble undo-ing a bolt, but have had nothing to do on this car since I bought it.
If you run a CarFax, it will probably show that it was repaired twice…both times were cosmetic and not due to an accident. The first was debris on a road that got thrown up by the tires and scratched the driver’s side and the second was someone who was not too careful with their driver’s door and dinged my car door. I have paperwork to verify these were both just repainting.

Price: $18500
As per others, this is a private sale, no trades or scheduled payments, no parts selling etc…
Attached Images

Old 05-18-2019, 08:04 PM   #2
paiceyfan

Garage
She's looking good...

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Old 05-19-2019, 01:00 AM   #3
thelastwil

Drives: Legacy Econobox
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
This car is absolutely gorgeous. I am very interested. Going to pm you for some more information if you don't mind.
thelastwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2019, 06:37 PM   #4
paiceyfan

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelastwil View Post
This car is absolutely gorgeous. I am very interested. Going to pm you for some more information if you don't mind.
I replied to your PM... hopefully you have it.

Old 05-25-2019, 09:41 PM   #5
paiceyfan

Garage
Sold to The LastWil...enjoy the car my friend!

Tcoat (05-28-2019)
Old 05-28-2019, 11:34 AM   #6
thelastwil

Drives: Legacy Econobox
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by paiceyfan View Post
Sold to The LastWil...enjoy the car my friend!

I am loving the car. Thank you so much!
thelastwil is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thelastwil For This Useful Post:
Tcoat (05-28-2019)