follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 10-01-2014, 11:47 AM   #43
Ammonia

Drives: Whiteout FRS, Audi A4, 135i (sold)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Ordered some camber parts and received them very promptly. Asked a few questions via PM before making the purchase to make sure I was buying the right stuff, and received a reply quickly. I was even shown an alternative product which would accomplish the same thing I was looking to do, at a lower price! (SPC bolts vs Whiteline bolts).

How is that for customer service! You guys rock
FT-86 SpeedFactory (10-01-2014)
Old 10-03-2014, 12:40 PM   #44
johnnyfast11

Drives: none yet
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
ft86speedfactory is an excellent shop. bought from them 10+ times. each time no issues, and if there was a small issue, it was resolved quicker than my car runs a 0-60. =p
johnnyfast11 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to johnnyfast11 For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (10-05-2014)
Old 10-17-2014, 04:36 PM   #45
nivek111070

Drives: 2014 GB Scoobie BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
got my laffy taffy and my horn upgrade, but still waiting on exhaust, supposed to ship today, im stoked
nivek111070 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to nivek111070 For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (10-17-2014)
Old 10-22-2014, 07:09 PM   #46
rs999

Drives: VW MK6 GTI | 13 Mustang GT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
EDIT: Resolved, this turned out to be a Paypal issue. As I said excellent company that I will continue to do business with in the future.

Good luck with RMA's I sent FT86SpeedFactory a RMA back in September and I have yet to get a refund back on PayPal. I emailed them again a week ago with the UPS tracking number and RMA # and I have yet to see a refund back to my PayPal.

I know they will respond back on here after posting this message to PM them, but it looks like their CRM system doesn't have the capability to follow up to emails from customers.

Also, the Contact Us web form on their site from the My Account section doesn't seem to work either or is not hooked up to anything since if you send a message from it you don't get a confirmation email back saying they received a message from you.

EDIT: Good company though. I equate them to the ECS Tuning of the FT86 world. The customer service may be so so but I'll still order from them in the future.

Last edited by rs999; 10-25-2014 at 11:36 AM.
rs999 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rs999 For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (10-23-2014)
Old 10-22-2014, 07:36 PM   #47
themajesticone

Drives: '13 UM86
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
FT86SpeedFactory is great - quick responses to email inquiries and they are even willing to give their personal feedback and suggestions. Thanks for existing! haha

JRSC C30 91 oct | JDL UEL Header | Tomei Overpipe | Milltek Front Pipe | Milltek Catback | SPL LCA v2 | FA 500 v5 Coilovers 6k/7k | SPC Front Camber Bolts | Enkei RPF1 17x9 +35 | 245/40 Michelin Pilot Super Sport
themajesticone is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to themajesticone For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (10-23-2014)
Old 10-23-2014, 10:51 AM   #48
FT-86 SpeedFactory

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,253 Posts
Mentioned: 341 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs999 View Post
Good luck with RMA's I sent FT86SpeedFactory a RMA back in September and I have yet to get a refund back on PayPal. I emailed them again a week ago with the UPS tracking number and RMA # and I have yet to see a refund back to my PayPal.

I know they will respond back on here after posting this message to PM them, but it looks like their CRM system doesn't have the capability to follow up to emails from customers.

Also, the Contact Us web form on their site from the My Account section doesn't seem to work either or is not hooked up to anything since if you send a message from it you don't get a confirmation email back saying they received a message from you.

EDIT: Good company though. I equate them to the ECS Tuning of the FT86 world. The customer service may be so so but I'll still order from them in the future.
Not sure why that form does not work. We will look into it.

Email us sales@ft86speedfactory.com and we can check on the RMA. All RMA's personally hit my desk so I could have forgotten a step and apologize for that. Shoot us an email to that address and we'll get it resolved. Again sorry if we missed a previous email.

Thank you,
Jeremy
FT-86 SpeedFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FT-86 SpeedFactory For This Useful Post:
rs999 (10-23-2014)
Old 10-23-2014, 11:42 AM   #49
rs999

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-86 SpeedFactory View Post
Not sure why that form does not work. We will look into it.

Email us sales@ft86speedfactory.com and we can check on the RMA. All RMA's personally hit my desk so I could have forgotten a step and apologize for that. Shoot us an email to that address and we'll get it resolved. Again sorry if we missed a previous email.

Thank you,
Jeremy
I don't have personal email access from work, so I'll send you a reply when I get home.

Thanks for the follow up.
Old 10-23-2014, 02:01 PM   #50
FT-86 SpeedFactory

Thanked 3,578 Times in 1,253 Posts
Mentioned: 341 Post(s)
Tagged: 5 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rs999 View Post
I don't have personal email access from work, so I'll send you a reply when I get home.

Thanks for the follow up.
What would be the email? If you pm us the email address or post it here, we can search through our records to see where/if we dropped the ball.
FT-86 SpeedFactory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 09:00 AM   #51
rs999

Quote:
Originally Posted by FT-86 SpeedFactory View Post
What would be the email? If you pm us the email address or post it here, we can search through our records to see where/if we dropped the ball.
I sent you a PM and follow up email last night about the RMA. Thanks.
Old 11-11-2014, 05:42 AM   #52
JMoody

Drives: 2016 FR-S
I have now had three orders with FT-86 SpeedFactory. Hands down the fastest shipping I have ever had from an online parts store. Will probably place every order through them from here on out! Keep up the great work!

P.S. Love the Laffy Taffy!!!
JMoody is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JMoody For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (11-11-2014), WallsAndFoundations (12-03-2014)
Old 11-11-2014, 12:40 PM   #53
hur1ey02

Garage
I guess I should chime in as well. I've bought a few items from the guys at FT-86 SpeedFactory. Almost no glitches with all of my purchases. I've had an incorrect item shipped on mistake - it was fixed immediately. They even shipped out the replacement before I could ship the wrong piece. I also bought a set of Spyder V2 taillights that had water issues. Jeremy and Yo were awesome to work with. We tried 3 sets without any luck, so the guys issued me a credit and we went from there. Return shipping and receipt of the replacements was a breeze. If I had to deal with anyone's customer service, it would be these guys.

100% preferred vendor.

hur1ey02 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to hur1ey02 For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (11-11-2014)
Old 11-13-2014, 10:34 AM   #54
Migero86

Drives: 2015 Trailhawk
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
Thumbs up

Once again these guys perform and deliver like no other company I have ever dealt with.

Even while at SEMA Jeremy was keeping in touch about my order and replying to my questions. A lot of companies out there could learn a thing or two from this company.

Keep up the good work guys, look forward to buying more!

Cheers!
Mitch
Migero86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Migero86 For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (11-13-2014), WallsAndFoundations (12-03-2014)
Old 11-13-2014, 09:02 PM   #55
neopode

Drives: Subaru BRZ
Going to edit this as my story progresses, but today was not a happy day.

I ordered my Bilstein Coilovers from Ft86 Speed Factory for an amazing price. Their cheapest shipping is ground so it took the package a little over a week to reach me (due to a UPS blackout).

The company I am currently working at is getting audited and is in the crunch time of their projects so I was constantly in 10-13 hour work days. Finding it hard to find the time to do the install myself, I called around and found a good shop to take it to, called in sick and went to drop it off.

After I dropped off my sealed coilover package and my car, the auto shop calls me that while installing the coilovers they found out that there were three rear coils and only one front. Having to drive back and pick up my car, I was then hit with the shops labor fees since they already uninstalled my wheels, rotors, and oem coils.

I sent an e-mail to ft86 stating that the package they sent was wrong, and even when they were supposedly closed, they promptly replied to my e-mail requesting photos of what was sent.

so to sum up day 1:
-great prices
-quick and good customer service as far as I have seen
-questionable products.
-hundred-ish dollars flushed down the drain and a days worth of work piled up.

Day 2:
Ft-86 speed factory promptly contacted bilstein for a fix in the morning and quickly reassured me via e-mail and forum responses.

Final edit day 3/4:
Sent an e-mail following up on my replacement coil, and it seems that they already shipped it out to me. They also used next-day shipping to get it to me as fast as possible which is awesome. I received it the next day, and they had a paid-for return call tag as well.

Overall Summary:
I had the unfortunate incident of having a mistake happen to me on my very first order from ft86-speedfactory, however, with ft86sf's amazing customer service no buyer should be wary of buying from them. If (and it's probably a big if) something does go wrong, they will do everything in their power to correct it in a very timely manner.

Last edited by neopode; 11-19-2014 at 04:17 PM.
neopode is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to neopode For This Useful Post:
FT-86 SpeedFactory (11-21-2014)
Old 11-14-2014, 08:59 AM   #56
jdmblood

Drives: white subaru brz
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
You can't blame ft86speedfactory on the money you had to waste at the shop. When I ordered my coilovers from them they came directly from the manufacturer so maybe this is also the case. If the coils came directly from bilstein you must not blame ft86sf for questionable products, but must therefore place the blame on bilstein for giving you the extra rear coil. Good luck and hope you figure everything out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neopode View Post
Going to edit this as my story progresses, but today was not a happy day.

I ordered my Bilstein Coilovers from Ft86 Speed Factory for an amazing price. Their cheapest shipping is ground so it took the package a little over a week to reach me (due to a UPS blackout).

The company I am currently working at is getting audited and is in the crunch time of their projects so I was constantly in 10-13 hour work days. Finding it hard to find the time to do the install myself, I called around and found a good shop to take it to, called in sick and went to drop it off.

After I dropped off my sealed coilover package and my car, the auto shop calls me that while installing the coilovers they found out that there were three rear coils and only one front. Having to drive back and pick up my car, I was then hit with the shops labor fees since they already uninstalled my wheels, rotors, and oem coils.

I sent an e-mail to ft86 stating that the package they sent was wrong, and even when they were supposedly closed, they promptly replied to my e-mail requesting photos of what was sent.

so to sum up day 1:
-great prices
-quick and good customer service as far as I have seen
-questionable products.
-hundred-ish dollars flushed down the drain and a days worth of work piled up.
jdmblood is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jdmblood For This Useful Post:
Migero86 (11-14-2014)