follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 03-01-2012, 04:23 PM   #1149
Snoopyalien24
Mr. Sarcasm

Drives: 2016 VW Jetta TSI Sport 5-Speed
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
I don't think their are going to be many BRZ's in Miami judging by the fact that the dealer im in contact with, didn't even bother to send me an email about pre-ordering. Also, the fact their isn't barley any Subaru's to begin with. I like having a rare car.
Old 03-01-2012, 04:27 PM   #1150
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitTheGas View Post
why did you quote me and bold the part about boston but not the part about cambridge, then talk about cambridge which i had said it's fine for, saying it's fine for?
I half assed it, I had to deal with someone here a work while I was replying.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
Old 03-01-2012, 04:30 PM   #1151
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoopyalien24 View Post
I don't think their are going to be many BRZ's in Miami judging by the fact that the dealer im in contact with, didn't even bother to send me an email about pre-ordering. Also, the fact their isn't barley any Subaru's to begin with. I like having a rare car.
I thought people down there would be driving in Bentlys, Lambos, or Ferrari's all the time Snoop?

Old 03-01-2012, 04:35 PM   #1152
Snoopyalien24
Mr. Sarcasm

Drives: 2016 VW Jetta TSI Sport 5-Speed
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
I thought people down there would be driving in Bentlys, Lambos, or Ferrari's all the time Snoop?
Yeah they actually are down at Southwest Miami, which is pretty funny. Drug cartel has to spend money somehow haha

A Lambo would surprise many but a STI would surprise most Miami-ans lol, well my side of Miami
Old 03-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #1153
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Garage
What exactly are 'titty sprinkles'? My interpretation is that it is the glitter that strippers leave all over my face.

Because titanium.
Old 03-01-2012, 05:43 PM   #1154
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
What exactly are 'titty sprinkles'? My interpretation is that it is the glitter that strippers leave all over my face.
Oh man... maybe you should look it up, you'd be surprised how far off you are.

Old 03-01-2012, 06:20 PM   #1155
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Snowman have taken over my car...
Old 03-01-2012, 07:49 PM   #1156
Dimman
Kuruma Otaku

Drives: Mk3 Supra with Semi-built 7MGTE
Thanked 2,265 Times in 1,234 Posts
Mentioned: 78 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Oh man... maybe you should look it up, you'd be surprised how far off you are.
Looked it up. Maybe not too far off from what I thought. At least based on the class of strippers that rub their titties in my face. Maybe mixed in with the glitter...

Because titanium.
Old 03-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #1157
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Garage
Kids these days

OOOookay, so about 2 hours ago I'm getting ready to leave work and I'm cleaning my car off from the snow. While I'm doing this, I hear an engine whaling in the background. Oh it must be someone on their dirt bike or atv about to go through a trail right next to my shop. Then I hear a big bang so I turn around to take a quick look and I can see white lights through the trees near our driveway. Someone is going 40 or so down my street and where there are plenty of pot holes. And there's one particular pot hole that's huge and coverd by snow, so I'm sure that was the sound I heard. I say to myself, "Idiot just f***ed up their car," while I smh.
Well it turns out to be a Camry (latest gen) and they begin slow down a bit as soon as they are about to enter the driveway. *Now some guys know our driveway is pretty good to do some drifting and such. And just think of a rotary but part of a driveway, if that helps.* Since it snowed yesterday and is still going, only one part got plowed. The driver clearly sees this and decides to take a wide turn and try to whip their car for a quick 180. Well well well, the car got half way through the turn and then goes straight into a ditch. Dude is lucky it snowed and that the snow bank helped slow down the car from going further or the the rear end of the car would be sticking up in the air. I'm smh again and proceed to brush off my car for another minute. After I'm done I hop in my whip and drive up to the Camry. When I pull up, a kid jumps out of the car to talk to me and (being courteous but couldn't help but laugh at the same time) I ask if he's okay. Kid just smiles and tells me he's okay and thought he could cut through my shop to get to get to the plaza nearby. "Suuure... sure, I know what you were trying to do, don't try to play me for a fool," I said to him. "Ahh okay you got me, but please don't call on us," says this kid. "Us? There's no one else in the car," I said. Then I notice there's another kid (in crutches, wtf?) trying to push the car back out of the ditch. In my mind I'm thinking, "Oh my goodness these kids are going to be here all night if I don't call a tow truck."
Instead I cut them a break and ask my foreman, who was still working, if he had any ideas on how to get them out. He comes outs and tells them to get out of the way and gets in their car. My foreman knows so much about cars and is a machine when it comes to working. So of course he gets the car out in a snap. Forman to the kid, "time to trade in this baby in for a bike if you can't handle it." Kids don't even look at him and just tell him thanks and drive away.
This is my recent story for, "Kids these days."

Old 03-01-2012, 08:10 PM   #1158
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimman View Post
Looked it up. Maybe not too far off from what I thought. At least based on the class of strippers that rub their titties in my face. Maybe mixed in with the glitter...
Haha, by the way did you like the urban dictioray description?

Old 03-01-2012, 08:54 PM   #1159
Giccin
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Drives: Yaris HBK, Audi 09' TTS<Had>
Thanked 1,899 Times in 966 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ichitaka05 View Post
Snowman have taken over my car...
hahahahahahaha

Logic > Emotion
┬──┬◡ノ(° -°ノ)
Yashio Factory Pink adds +10HP to anything.
TOYOTA FT-86
Old 03-01-2012, 10:38 PM   #1160
Guff
Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
OOOookay, so about 2 hours ago I'm getting ready to leave work and I'm cleaning my car off from the snow. While I'm doing this, I hear an engine whaling in the background. Oh it must be someone on their dirt bike or atv about to go through a trail right next to my shop. Then I hear a big bang so I turn around to take a quick look and I can see white lights through the trees near our driveway. Someone is going 40 or so down my street and where there are plenty of pot holes. And there's one particular pot hole that's huge and coverd by snow, so I'm sure that was the sound I heard. I say to myself, "Idiot just f***ed up their car," while I smh.
Well it turns out to be a Camry (latest gen) and they begin slow down a bit as soon as they are about to enter the driveway. *Now some guys know our driveway is pretty good to do some drifting and such. And just think of a rotary but part of a driveway, if that helps.* Since it snowed yesterday and is still going, only one part got plowed. The driver clearly sees this and decides to take a wide turn and try to whip their car for a quick 180. Well well well, the car got half way through the turn and then goes straight into a ditch. Dude is lucky it snowed and that the snow bank helped slow down the car from going further or the the rear end of the car would be sticking up in the air. I'm smh again and proceed to brush off my car for another minute. After I'm done I hop in my whip and drive up to the Camry. When I pull up, a kid jumps out of the car to talk to me and (being courteous but couldn't help but laugh at the same time) I ask if he's okay. Kid just smiles and tells me he's okay and thought he could cut through my shop to get to get to the plaza nearby. "Suuure... sure, I know what you were trying to do, don't try to play me for a fool," I said to him. "Ahh okay you got me, but please don't call on us," says this kid. "Us? There's no one else in the car," I said. Then I notice there's another kid (in crutches, wtf?) trying to push the car back out of the ditch. In my mind I'm thinking, "Oh my goodness these kids are going to be here all night if I don't call a tow truck."
Instead I cut them a break and ask my foreman, who was still working, if he had any ideas on how to get them out. He comes outs and tells them to get out of the way and gets in their car. My foreman knows so much about cars and is a machine when it comes to working. So of course he gets the car out in a snap. Forman to the kid, "time to trade in this baby in for a bike if you can't handle it." Kids don't even look at him and just tell him thanks and drive away.
This is my recent story for, "Kids these days."
Haha, these kids need a lecture on traction. And what FWD is.

Also, in an interesting change of events, I am fairly sure I will be buying an 04-05 STi instead of a BRZ. Although, I'm still not sure..

It's weird though, because My oldest brother's first bought car was a old Impreza, my second oldest's was a 02 WRX, and now my first car that I will buy myself could be an STi... Interesting how that works out...
Old 03-01-2012, 11:15 PM   #1161
ichitaka05
Site Moderator

Drives: ichi 86 Project
Thanked 19,052 Times in 8,327 Posts
Mentioned: 677 Post(s)
Tagged: 27 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff View Post
Also, in an interesting change of events, I am fairly sure I will be buying an 04-05 STi instead of a BRZ. Although, I'm still not sure..

It's weird though, because My oldest brother's first bought car was a old Impreza, my second oldest's was a 02 WRX, and now my first car that I will buy myself could be an STi... Interesting how that works out...
bulb eye STi is nice... but why you going for STi instead of BRZ? Turbo? AWD?
Old 03-01-2012, 11:26 PM   #1162
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Garage
Finally watched the U.S vs Italy game and got to say Dempsey is the man.

Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?