follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Xero Limit
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota 86 / Scion FR-S / Subaru BRZ Forum - FT86CLUB > Off-Topic Discussions > Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions

Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions Discuss all other cars and automotive news here.


View Poll Results: How many 86 owners are planning on getting the Supra?
I'm definitely getting one 27 12.80%
I might get one if they offer a MT 83 39.34%
No, not me. 101 47.87%
Voters: 211. You may not vote on this poll

User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-04-2020, 09:43 AM   #1863
Tokay444
Anti stance.
 
Tokay444's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Drives: '17 White 860. Some TRD things.
Location: Canada
Posts: 1,057
Thanks: 587
Thanked 532 Times in 319 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by gymratter View Post
The BMW comes with a manual, so even though it loses, it still wins...
And I hate BMWs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by funwheeldrive View Post
I love Toyota and Japanese cars in general but I don't think I'd ever really desire a Mkv now or in the future.
Probably because it's not Japanese, and a BMW...

Last edited by Tokay444; 02-04-2020 at 09:54 AM.
Tokay444 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tokay444 For This Useful Post:
funwheeldrive (02-06-2020), korhun (02-04-2020), Tcoat (02-04-2020)
Old 02-04-2020, 10:38 AM   #1864
Tcoat
He who smelt it...
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 14 FRS Hot Lava
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 59,083
Thanks: 52,285
Thanked 84,644 Times in 37,811 Posts
Mentioned: 2158 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by funwheeldrive View Post
Unfortunately probably none of them are from Japan (besides the actual badge itself maybe )
Doubt that Japan has used their strained manufacturing capacity to make badges in 20 years or more. Most likely came from China, Korea, India or Mexico.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Tcoat For This Useful Post:
funwheeldrive (02-06-2020)
Old 02-11-2020, 12:06 AM   #1865
FR-S.13
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Drives: 2013 FR-S MT
Location: Ohio, 'Murica
Posts: 50
Thanks: 48
Thanked 34 Times in 20 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
At this point, we just need to be thankful that these cars exist. People are saying it's sacrilege to call the Supra a Toyota because it's built on BMW bones...yet our cars were conceived on the same premise: platform sharing, without which these cars could never exist. You know as well as I that sports cars are an endangered species, and if we don't continue to buy and support them, we'll be talking about them in the past tense.
FR-S.13 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to FR-S.13 For This Useful Post:
BA9092 (02-11-2020), gymratter (03-10-2020), Hoahao (02-15-2020), kmbkk (02-11-2020)
Old 02-11-2020, 10:35 PM   #1866
KR-S 86
Sporadic Member
 
KR-S 86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,900
Thanks: 4,746
Thanked 3,222 Times in 1,592 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FR-S.13 View Post
At this point, we just need to be thankful that these cars exist. People are saying it's sacrilege to call the Supra a Toyota because it's built on BMW bones...yet our cars were conceived on the same premise: platform sharing, without which these cars could never exist. You know as well as I that sports cars are an endangered species, and if we don't continue to buy and support them, we'll be talking about them in the past tense.
Somewhat agree, but mostly disagree here.

If there is a silver lining to this, it's that Toyota is now producing MKIV Supra parts again, which can only be a good thing. Even the TRD bodykit for that car was brought back.

However, the difference between the Supra and the 86 is that the latter was made as a standalone car despite its roots. If this were a standalone car, there probably would not have been as much outrage. @Dadhawk put it best - the Supra name carries too much weight and should have been reserved for a car Toyota made themselves, and if that meant no Supra, so be it.

I would even go as far as to say that the 86 is far more of a Toyota than the Supra (what part of the Supra, besides exterior, badging, and possibly suspension, is actually from Toyota, and why would Subaru sell a car that is RWD?). The point here is that the car that received the Supra nameplate is nothing more than a rebadged BMW with suspension tweaks, which gives off the impression that Toyota made little to no effort in bringing back the Supra.

I will say this - I have no opinion of the actual car itself, as I have never driven one. I don't feel I should be as quick to judge the car because of the nameplate it carries. Contrary to what most people think a Supra should be, it's not supposed to be a high-horsepower dyno breaking monster - it's supposed to be a GT car that drives really well and can go against the best of them in its class. This car performs just as well if not better than its predecessors - and even then, like the MKIV before it, is still capable of high horsepower (albeit not as high, but high enough).

This car has its place - it's just that Toyota deserves little, if any, credit for bringing this car to their lineup.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by klearfade View Post
Is that gel in your hair?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
KR-S 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 02:29 AM   #1867
abraxis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: many
Location: here
Posts: 483
Thanks: 190
Thanked 273 Times in 151 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KR-S 86 View Post
Somewhat agree, but mostly disagree here.

If there is a silver lining to this, it's that Toyota is now producing MKIV Supra parts again, which can only be a good thing. Even the TRD bodykit for that car was brought back.

However, the difference between the Supra and the 86 is that the latter was made as a standalone car despite its roots. If this were a standalone car, there probably would not have been as much outrage. @Dadhawk put it best - the Supra name carries too much weight and should have been reserved for a car Toyota made themselves, and if that meant no Supra, so be it.

I would even go as far as to say that the 86 is far more of a Toyota than the Supra (what part of the Supra, besides exterior, badging, and possibly suspension, is actually from Toyota, and why would Subaru sell a car that is RWD?). The point here is that the car that received the Supra nameplate is nothing more than a rebadged BMW with suspension tweaks, which gives off the impression that Toyota made little to no effort in bringing back the Supra.

I will say this - I have no opinion of the actual car itself, as I have never driven one. I don't feel I should be as quick to judge the car because of the nameplate it carries. Contrary to what most people think a Supra should be, it's not supposed to be a high-horsepower dyno breaking monster - it's supposed to be a GT car that drives really well and can go against the best of them in its class. This car performs just as well if not better than its predecessors - and even then, like the MKIV before it, is still capable of high horsepower (albeit not as high, but high enough).

This car has its place - it's just that Toyota deserves little, if any, credit for bringing this car to their lineup.
This has to be one of the worst takes I've ever read on this forum. It's like you decided to compare apples to apples and decided to call one an orange.

1-How is the 86 a 'standalone' car and the Supra isn't? Makes no sense at all. based on your flawed logic, neither car is a standalone car if anything.

2-Neither the 86 or Supra would exist unless Toyota decided they wanted to develop and produce either. Subaru hated the idea of the 86 and fought it tooth and nail. BMW killed the Z4 and had no plans to bring it back cuz it was a money loser. BMW approached Toyota about the idea of a joint project, not the other way around, and Toyota decided what marque they wanted to build. Let's see, BMW has the best history of producing inline-6s, I wonder what we should make?? Duh...

3-Toyota developed the idea of a lighter weight tail happy RWD coupe with low CoG for the 86, not Subaru. Toyota once again came up with a boosted I-6 that would overachieve in straight lines for the money and also on the track with a super stiff chassis equal to the LFA and hardpoints dictated by their golden handling ratio. That's Toyota development, not BMW. Their M cars don't follow any of these philosophies. Even BMW admitted they don't make 'sports cars'. They make pedestrian looking GT coupes and sedans tweaked to go faster than others that do the same thing.

4-Neither the Z4 or Supra are 'made' by BMW. They are made in Austria by Magna. As for BMW logo'd parts, well, do you want to be able to afford a Supra or don't you? Really simple math. I find it ironic the same people who complain about the more upscale BMW'ish interior are more usually the same people who would complain about a 'cheaper' feeling Toyota interior and dump all over it. No win scenario. Gee, which would you rather have in a $50k sportscar that you would want to drive across the country? Haters gonna hate and Toyota should really ignore them.

5-So you say you want a pure Japanese Supra? The Supra represents the pinnacle or 'flagship' of the Toyota brand? Go buy an LC, LFA or the Le Mans GR for 3x's to 20x's the price of a basic Supra and put a 'Supra' sticker on it. Guess what. Not one of the so called Supra 'purists' has the money or intent of doing just that. It's all hot-air.

So all the haters feel free to drop a deposit on a real Toyota 'flagship' and refi your house, if you even own one, and leave the rest of us that appreciate what Toyota is trying to make accessible to the car enthusiast community. Or just buy one of those unicorn '$60k' C8 corvettes that will actually cost you $80k-$85k and go be happy so the rest of us can stop hearing all the repetitive nonsense.

Or just wait 5-7 years so you can have your 'standalone' purist Supra with a Mazda inline-6 instead. The one that will prob have an RX-9 badge on it. Go start that thread and get a head start on all the hate!

If you think no Supra at all is better than having this Supra, we have nothing to say to each other. That's just absurd. You should prob take down that Fast and Furious poster and disassemble your shrine to Paul Walker and move on from high school.
abraxis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to abraxis For This Useful Post:
gymratter (03-10-2020), yelsew (02-17-2020)
Old 02-15-2020, 02:31 AM   #1868
abraxis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Drives: many
Location: here
Posts: 483
Thanks: 190
Thanked 273 Times in 151 Posts
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
In other real world news:

4 banger Supra at 317xish lbs
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a3...a-photos-info/

430hp race spec at 297xish lbs
https://www.caranddriver.com/news/a2...-on-sale-date/
abraxis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 04:16 AM   #1869
KR-S 86
Sporadic Member
 
KR-S 86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Drives: 2016 Halo FR-S M/T
Location: Earth
Posts: 2,900
Thanks: 4,746
Thanked 3,222 Times in 1,592 Posts
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Tagged: 33 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxis View Post
This has to be one of the worst takes I've ever read on this forum. It's like you decided to compare apples to apples and decided to call one an orange.

1-How is the 86 a 'standalone' car and the Supra isn't? Makes no sense at all. based on your flawed logic, neither car is a standalone car if anything.


2-Neither the 86 or Supra would exist unless Toyota decided they wanted to develop and produce either. Subaru hated the idea of the 86 and fought it tooth and nail. BMW killed the Z4 and had no plans to bring it back cuz it was a money loser. BMW approached Toyota about the idea of a joint project, not the other way around, and Toyota decided what marque they wanted to build. Let's see, BMW has the best history of producing inline-6s, I wonder what we should make?? Duh...

3-Toyota developed the idea of a lighter weight tail happy RWD coupe with low CoG for the 86, not Subaru. Toyota once again came up with a boosted I-6 that would overachieve in straight lines for the money and also on the track with a super stiff chassis equal to the LFA and hardpoints dictated by their golden handling ratio. That's Toyota development, not BMW. Their M cars don't follow any of these philosophies. Even BMW admitted they don't make 'sports cars'. They make pedestrian looking GT coupes and sedans tweaked to go faster than others that do the same thing.

4-Neither the Z4 or Supra are 'made' by BMW. They are made in Austria by Magna. As for BMW logo'd parts, well, do you want to be able to afford a Supra or don't you? Really simple math. I find it ironic the same people who complain about the more upscale BMW'ish interior are more usually the same people who would complain about a 'cheaper' feeling Toyota interior and dump all over it. No win scenario. Gee, which would you rather have in a $50k sportscar that you would want to drive across the country? Haters gonna hate and Toyota should really ignore them.

5-So you say you want a pure Japanese Supra? The Supra represents the pinnacle or 'flagship' of the Toyota brand? Go buy an LC, LFA or the Le Mans GR for 3x's to 20x's the price of a basic Supra and put a 'Supra' sticker on it. Guess what. Not one of the so called Supra 'purists' has the money or intent of doing just that. It's all hot-air.

So all the haters feel free to drop a deposit on a real Toyota 'flagship' and refi your house, if you even own one, and leave the rest of us that appreciate what Toyota is trying to make accessible to the car enthusiast community. Or just buy one of those unicorn '$60k' C8 corvettes that will actually cost you $80k-$85k and go be happy so the rest of us can stop hearing all the repetitive nonsense.

Or just wait 5-7 years so you can have your 'standalone' purist Supra with a Mazda inline-6 instead. The one that will prob have an RX-9 badge on it. Go start that thread and get a head start on all the hate!
It's so funny how I am trying to have a respectful debate by sharing my honest opinion and yet I still seem to have touched a nerve. Oh well, I expected I would trigger somebody; not surprising it's you.

Let me break down my post for you, then:

1. What I mean by standalone car is that the 86 is an entirely new model, not really having any previous generations. Yes, it takes its name from the AE86, but you know full well it's not just based on that car alone.

The Supra has had four prior generations, all mainly Toyota, and is obviously well established due to the popularity of the MKIV. I don't think it's out of reason to at least expect Toyota to do a great deal of the development.

2. You do realize I acknowledged that, right? In fact, you've just reinforced my argument: that's exactly why I called the 86 more of a Toyota than the Supra; because from what I can see, Toyota put forth more effort in bringing the 86 to the market. I'm convinced that Subaru would never have produced the RWD BRZ coupe without Toyota; I'm not so convinced that BMW would have done the same with the Z4 without Toyota, despite previous poor sales. BMW can say anything they want - but companies say a lot of things.

3. So what exactly is your point here? This doesn't address any argument I've made so far.

4. This doesn't change the fact that this is still mainly a BMW vehicle. And again, what the hell are you going on about? I've not made any mention of the interior, which in my opinion isn't bad save for the dumbass iPad screen trend. However, it only reinforces the fact you're really in a BMW. Are you arguing with me at this point, or are you just venting all your anger out on me for shit everybody else has said?

5. Yeah, actually the biggest purists complaining are on Supraforums.com. You know, the ones whose MKIVs are debatably priced and high-valued. You go right ahead and tell them that they can't afford any of the vehicles you just listed (exception being the unattainable by any means Le Mans car). It's not as if pricing the Supra around $80,000-90,000 will somehow deter potential customers, either.

Also, brand isn't the same as a whole corporation. The LFA doesn't represent Toyota as a brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abraxis View Post
If you think no Supra at all is better than having this Supra, we have nothing to say to each other. That's just absurd. You should prob take down that Fast and Furious poster and disassemble your shrine to Paul Walker and move on from high school.
Why not both? I agree with those that say that this shouldn't have been called a Supra, but I also agree that it should exist. Toyota could have literally chosen any other name for this car, and it would have been a great hit. Did you even bother to read my second-to-last paragraph?

Funny you label me as being some kind of F&F fanboy. I enjoy the movies, but that isn't how I learned about the Supra. Let me make a far-out generalization in return - I assume you're a 2020 Supra owner that signed that stupid compensation petition, right?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by klearfade View Post
Is that gel in your hair?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by HueyLooie View Post
Nah, homes. It's your dadda's hot goopey goop.
KR-S 86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2020, 05:23 PM   #1870
LancePower
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2016
Drives: 2020 BRZ tS
Location: NJ
Posts: 224
Thanks: 21
Thanked 63 Times in 41 Posts
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Finally saw one in person. Two actually (HKS Prototype) at the Auto Show.

I'll agree with what has been said many times; it does look "better" in person. But still not sure it looks great.
LancePower is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LancePower For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (02-17-2020)
Old 02-17-2020, 05:26 PM   #1871
Lantanafrs2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2018
Drives: 2013 frs red
Location: South Florida
Posts: 1,466
Thanks: 629
Thanked 896 Times in 545 Posts
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
A little too much batmobile for me
Lantanafrs2 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lantanafrs2 For This Useful Post:
bcj (02-18-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 04:20 PM   #1872
Impureclient
Your Mom is my Dad
 
Impureclient's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 FR-S
Location: NPR, Florida
Posts: 2,268
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 2,618 Times in 1,181 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Had a little time waiting to get my rental car for a trip and figured I would sit in one and see how it felt inside. You shall not pass! They have them all locked up and you have to get a salesman to let you in.
I asked why and he look at me scoffingly and said "it is a $60k car." I pointed to the tundra next to it with about the same sticker price and said then why can we sit in that and he said "yeah but that is a $30k truck with options leading up to that price." OK
He acted like he didn't want to do it but relented and then as soon as I got out he locked it and walked away. Done. Not so are we looking to drive out with this today...nothing. I'm not a teen so not sure why I was treated like one.

I guess Toyota or at least this dealership thinks they have some kind of exotic high end car that mere mortals shouldn't be allowed to sit in and let our skin flakes fall off inside. A test ride, don't be ridiculous...not happening and only the actual buyer gets inside when they are driving off the lot. I made sure to point out how odd that was since all the scratched paint from the dealership washing it with buckets of muddy water really conflicted with their "no open doors and test rides" policy. All 4 of them had more scratches with a mile or two each on the odometers just sitting in a dealer showroom than my 5 yr old car has taken on.

There is a used car lot close by that sells a lot of high end cars, Ferrari, Lamborghini, Rolls, mixed in with regular cars. They always have those high dollar ones parked right up front by the building. Off in the middle of the lot though between a Honda whatever and Dodge thatone is a prior Supra owners mistake I guess if I really wanted to test drive it.

They still look real good in person for sure though. They better get ready when the Vettes start rolling out though as the "hands off" approach will not sell cars.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:49 PM   #1873
Tcoat
He who smelt it...
 
Tcoat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Drives: 14 FRS Hot Lava
Location: London, Ont
Posts: 59,083
Thanks: 52,285
Thanked 84,644 Times in 37,811 Posts
Mentioned: 2158 Post(s)
Tagged: 49 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impureclient View Post
He acted like he didn't want to do it but relented and then as soon as I got out he locked it and walked away. Done. Not so are we looking to drive out with this today...nothing. I'm not a teen so not sure why I was treated like one.
This has been my experience for almost every car dealer I have walked into and looked at cars. I all but disassembled my FRS in the showroom for 45 minutes and still had to go get a salesperson to talk to me.


Guess it is my own fault for dressing like a homeless metal head and not a person in my income range.
__________________
Racecar spelled backwards is Racecar, because Racecar.
Tcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tcoat For This Useful Post:
BA9092 (02-20-2020), Impureclient (02-20-2020), soundman98 (02-22-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 05:00 PM   #1874
Impureclient
Your Mom is my Dad
 
Impureclient's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Drives: 2015 FR-S
Location: NPR, Florida
Posts: 2,268
Thanks: 1,609
Thanked 2,618 Times in 1,181 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
This has been my experience for almost every car dealer I have walked into and looked at cars. I all but disassembled my FRS in the showroom for 45 minutes and still had to go get a salesperson to talk to me.


Guess it is my own fault for dressing like a homeless metal head and not a person in my income range.

Metal head?!


I myself was wearing a t-shirt, shorts and sneakers but I am in FL and should get a pass. I'm renting a tux next time.
Impureclient is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Impureclient For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (02-22-2020)
Old 02-20-2020, 05:17 PM   #1875
BA9092
Captain Slow
 
BA9092's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2018
Drives: '18 BRZ Limited PP 6MT ISM
Location: DFW area
Posts: 230
Thanks: 185
Thanked 121 Times in 52 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Agreed. And not to segway off the subject too far, but my experience with most stealerships have been condescending and pretentious since I started buying cars back in the early 90's with no improvements whatsoever.

I don't understand why. Especially since we now have an infinite amount of unbiased information available to nearly everyone thanks to the internet. There's no reason for the lies and deceit.

Also, I've met my share of rather wealthy celebrities while working for a major airline, and most of them are very kind and dressed comfortably and casual when flying - you'd never expect their income by looking at them. I don't see a reason why any business should treat someone wrongfully just because of their appearance. That's just poor work ethics on the salesmen's part.
BA9092 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to BA9092 For This Useful Post:
soundman98 (02-22-2020)
Old 02-22-2020, 01:22 AM   #1876
soundman98
Boost is Whack. N/A4LYFE
 
soundman98's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Drives: '14 brz limited
Location: chicagolandia
Posts: 3,451
Thanks: 7,878
Thanked 3,184 Times in 1,747 Posts
Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Impureclient View Post
Had a little time waiting to get my rental car for a trip and figured I would sit in one and see how it felt inside. You shall not pass! They have them all locked up and you have to get a salesman to let you in.
out of 2 dealers in 2014 that had brz's near me, one absolutely refused to even let me sit in one unless i signed a paper saying i was going to buy that day. when they had 3 other cars with base pricing well above what the brz was

the other dealer offered to pull out the showroom car for a test drive(had 3 on the lot even) as soon as i expressed interest in it, and then gave me the keys, saying "i'm sure you know more about this car than i do, so take it for a spin, let me know what you think"...
__________________
my '14 brz limited "the return to normal" (or is it?)
led mods-10%(planning/designing/sitting on hands)audio mods-99%(done is never done)

hidplanet build log
soundman98 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to soundman98 For This Useful Post:
Impureclient (02-22-2020)
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2020 Toyota 86??? Twin-Dragons Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 225 01-02-2019 01:33 PM
Official: Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo revealed, hints future R36 GT-R vh_supra26 Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 42 01-17-2016 03:28 AM
Nissan 2020 vs Toyota FT-1 vs Acura NSX vh_supra26 Other Vehicles & General Automotive Discussions 35 07-08-2014 05:15 PM
Modellista Toyota 86 Revealed quik1987 Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 385 12-04-2011 05:51 PM
Breaking! Toyota FT-86 II revealed? A-Spike Scion FR-S / Toyota 86 GT86 General Forum 40 02-13-2011 07:16 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:16 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.