follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 11-21-2013, 11:16 AM   #43
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Team STILLEN View Post
I find this thread interesting (drama excluded). The idea of being able to get the original fuel economy when wanted and power at any time is very cool. Will it be reliable and safe? Guess we will wait and see. I have seen a lot of the C230 Kompressor's out there with a lot if miles and no failed blower so I believe that it can be reliable.

As far as making and fitting the kit goes; maybe you could get the manifold used by innovate and use an adapter plate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I thought about that as it does seem like a good idea but there were a few things i didn't like, mainly that the runners were cast and not composite. Its not a huge thing but I would like to keep the runners composite for now as well as well it does make the hidden factor disappear and means the SC will be an intake restriction when turned off.
It is a good idea though, I hope to make some more headway this weekend without upsetting the wife as it is her birthday