follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 06-04-2012, 10:50 PM   #29
Dhans

Drives: camry
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NWIguy View Post
Hey guys! I'm filipino! haha kumusta kayo meron na akong brz SWP limited xDD

congrats bro!!! same lang ba pricing nila??
Dhans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 10:56 PM   #30
NWIguy

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ Limited
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhans View Post
congrats bro!!! same lang ba pricing nila??
Hindi po. Yung BRZ ko ay 29,788 yung frs sa local dealership namin only costs 25,000 plus
NWIguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2012, 11:05 PM   #31
Dhans

Quote:
Hindi po. Yung BRZ ko ay 29,788 yung frs sa local dealership namin only costs 25,000 plus
mura talaga jan US, sa aus at p.i kasi taas ng tax eh
Old 06-04-2012, 11:08 PM   #32
NWIguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhans View Post
mura talaga jan US, sa aus at p.i kasi taas ng tax eh
Meron akong kilala sa AUS. Member din ng BRZ group sa FB kaka release lang daw ng prices nyo dyan. Pero di nya pa alam ang price ng subaru. Toyota pa lang daw
Old 06-05-2012, 03:45 AM   #33
DJ_jerrick

Drives: GT-86
good pm Pilipinas. i placed order lastweek hope i can get one unit. wala daw assurance/defenite date..
DJ_jerrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 09:33 PM   #34
Dhans

Quote:
Meron akong kilala sa AUS. Member din ng BRZ group sa FB kaka release lang daw ng prices nyo dyan. Pero di nya pa alam ang price ng subaru. Toyota pa lang daw

oo nga, august palang ata ilalabas ang brz. yung 86 onsale sya this coming 18, not sure, pero I was invited doon sa dealer ko sa this coming 21 para sa introduction nya
The Following User Says Thank You to Dhans For This Useful Post:
NWIguy (06-05-2012)
Old 06-05-2012, 09:42 PM   #35
benjoke

Drives: SWP BRZ Limited MT
Quote:
Hey guys! I'm filipino! haha kumusta kayo meron na akong brz SWP limited xDD
Congrats bro! Your SWP BRZ looks really nice! I'm still waiting for my BRZ (SWP also) to arrive. Tagal! Altho I'm still deciding might go with an FR-S. Is it hard to find BRZs in IN at MSRP? A lot of Subaru dealers here in California have crazy mark ups! How do you like your car so far?
benjoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 10:00 PM   #36
NWIguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjoke View Post
Congrats bro! Your SWP BRZ looks really nice! I'm still waiting for my BRZ (SWP also) to arrive. Tagal! Altho I'm still deciding might go with an FR-S. Is it hard to find BRZs in IN at MSRP? A lot of Subaru dealers here in California have crazy mark ups! How do you like your car so far?
Thanks man. Yea the SWP color is so nice! I didn't regret changing from WRB to SWP! I got to compare them both in person! White is more classy IMO. You won't go wrong with the FRS either I got to check out one myself. Only complaint is how cheap looking the consoles are. Other than that still a remarkable car. I also got the chance to test drive it I feel like the suspension is a lot softer than the BRZ.

When it comes to mark ups and dealerships? I live in a small town in Northwest Indiana. I wasn't able to pre order at our local dealership since they told me they only had 3 allocated and all of em are sold! So I decided to pre order mine in Illinois. Went through 8 dealerships to find one to pre order. Fortunately no mark ups. They knew I was more knowledgeable about the car plus they knew I was going to walk out if they do mark ups!
Old 06-05-2012, 10:59 PM   #37
benjoke

Quote:
Thanks man. Yea the SWP color is so nice! I didn't regret changing from WRB to SWP! I got to compare them both in person! White is more classy IMO. You won't go wrong with the FRS either I got to check out one myself. Only complaint is how cheap looking the consoles are. Other than that still a remarkable car. I also got the chance to test drive it I feel like the suspension is a lot softer than the BRZ.

When it comes to mark ups and dealerships? I live in a small town in Northwest Indiana. I wasn't able to pre order at our local dealership since they told me they only had 3 allocated and all of em are sold! So I decided to pre order mine in Illinois. Went through 8 dealerships to find one to pre order. Fortunately no mark ups. They knew I was more knowledgeable about the car plus they knew I was going to walk out if they do mark ups!
I think pearl white won't go out of style! I have FR-S and BRZ ordered (both at MSRP) and will be coming in this month. I was able to see an FR-S in person and I really like the front end! I've read a couple of posts that BRZ's front end looks way better in person than in pictures? You agree? So far that front end is the only reason holding me back on purchasing it. Any thoughts?
Old 06-07-2012, 12:33 AM   #38
NWIguy

Quote:
I think pearl white won't go out of style! I have FR-S and BRZ ordered (both at MSRP) and will be coming in this month. I was able to see an FR-S in person and I really like the front end! I've read a couple of posts that BRZ's front end looks way better in person than in pictures? You agree? So far that front end is the only reason holding me back on purchasing it. Any thoughts?
When both of these cars' production model were first revealed, my first choice was the FR-s Because of it's front end. Then when a Subaru rep. told me about the BRZ getting standard features like sat nav. HIDs, Halo like lights, and DRLs it became a hard decision for me. Till the day I finally got to see a BRZ in person, I was impressed. The color I saw was a DGM. It hides that smiley face grille a lot of people are calling. Then when my SWP came in I was actually surprised how it looks good with the color. It kind of blends well with it. I also got the chance to check out the FRS in person at our local dealership. They got a black raven color. Still good looking car but I wish they could have used the GT86 headlights(with LEDs!) the drl they have on this car is your traditional outdated yellowish light. -_-. That would've been a deal breaker for me.
But if you're asking for my opinion as to why I chose the BRZ? It's mainly because of the headlights.(standard HID,DRLs,and the halos)
The Following User Says Thank You to NWIguy For This Useful Post:
benjoke (06-07-2012)
Old 06-07-2012, 12:45 AM   #39
benjoke

Quote:
When both of these cars' production model were first revealed, my first choice was the FR-s Because of it's front end. Then when a Subaru rep. told me about the BRZ getting standard features like sat nav. HIDs, Halo like lights, and DRLs it became a hard decision for me. Till the day I finally got to see a BRZ in person, I was impressed. The color I saw was a DGM. It hides that smiley face grille a lot of people are calling. Then when my SWP came in I was actually surprised how it looks good with the color. It kind of blends well with it. I also got the chance to check out the FRS in person at our local dealership. They got a black raven color. Still good looking car but I wish they could have used the GT86 headlights(with LEDs!) the drl they have on this car is your traditional outdated yellowish light. -_-. That would've been a deal breaker for me.
But if you're asking for my opinion as to why I chose the BRZ? It's mainly because of the headlights.(standard HID,DRLs,and the halos)
Thanks for your reply! The BRZ I ordered should arrive first so I'll make a decision when I see it in person. Either way whatever I end up I'm sure I'll be happy with! Thanks again!
The Following User Says Thank You to benjoke For This Useful Post:
NWIguy (06-07-2012)
Old 06-07-2012, 12:57 AM   #40
NWIguy

Quote:
Thanks for your reply! The BRZ I ordered should arrive first so I'll make a decision when I see it in person. Either way whatever I end up I'm sure I'll be happy with! Thanks again!
What's the color of your BRZ and FRS?
Old 06-07-2012, 01:21 AM   #41
benjoke

Quote:
What's the color of your BRZ and FRS?
I ordered Whiteout and SWP. My last car was black so really wanted a white one this time. Plus I've had a pearl blue before and wanted to own another pearl color. I really love how it looks whenever sun light hits on it!

I ordered a limited so I'll also decide whether the price increase is really worth it. If ever I go with the FRS at least I'll have a few bucks left for a couple of upgrades.

Ang hirap mag-decide!
Old 06-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #42
Dhans

Quote:

pareho lang ba pricing nila???