follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > ASIA

User Tag List

Old 12-27-2017, 09:41 PM   #1
Rakshaa
Milton 86 Club

Drives: Lexus IS350, GT86, Mini Cooper, CBR
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Travelling to Japan - Questions about Super GT

I will be travelling to Japan in April and I'm hoping to attend the season opener for the 2018 Super GT series at Okayama International Circuit on April 8th. I am a huge fan of the series, watching the live streams on Youtube for several years (they don't televise it in Canada).

Unfortunately, most sites about the series aren't English-friendly. If a member in Japan or someone who is familiar with the Super GT series can help me with the following inquiries, that would be much appreciated.

Race Info:

Date: Sunday April 8th, 2018

Questions:

1) Where is the best place for me to buy tickets when they become available? Sites I can find are completely in Japanese and I would rather have the guarantee of entry vs purchasing at the gate

2) What is the cost of a ticket and what are my options (e.g. grounds access, seated, paddock/pit passes etc.). I am looking to have a seat, and if I can choose what stand/part of the track that would be a bonus!

3) Is there a shuttle from any nearby train stations to the track? I am trying to decide between taking the train there or renting a car and driving myself.

Looking forward to seeing some responses, thanks in advance for your help. Happy New Year
Rakshaa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
japan, super gt