follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 01-15-2015, 08:44 PM   #1
dad&sonFRS

Drives: Firestorm FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Winjet Tail Light Problem

So i noticed a month ago that my right tail light had condensation. I was hoping as the weather got better the problem would go away. But I've noticed the condensation is still there. But what makes it even worse is that I think the water killed a portion of my tail lights. Now a part of my right tail light doesn't work. Anyone know of a way to fix the condensation and the lighting problem?
Attached Images

dad&sonFRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2015, 01:13 AM   #2
KungFuWaffle

Drives: Whiteout
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Sorry to hear that your tail light condensated man, but your best bet might have to be is to buy another set and this time double up with the oem gasket on top of the one that comes with the tail light. That's what I did and it hasn't condensated yet*knock on wood*
KungFuWaffle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KungFuWaffle For This Useful Post:
dad&sonFRS (01-16-2015)
Old 01-16-2015, 03:59 AM   #3
-Tom-

Drives: Grey GT86
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
One of my TOM's lights had a lot of water in it, turns out I just hadn't tightened it properly. To be safe though, I put a packet of silica gel in the light itself for a while.
-Tom- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Tom- For This Useful Post:
dad&sonFRS (01-16-2015)