follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Commercial Classifieds > Exterior Parts - Lighting

View the official forum sponsors list

User Tag List

Old 06-08-2014, 03:18 PM   #1
Enlight

Drives: 2013 FRS
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
NEW SPONSOR! - Enlight Automotive - Premium HID and LED systems for your FR-S and BRZ

Hello fellow forum members! My name is Max Powers and I am happy to finally become a sponsor of this forum and introduce the community to Enlight Automotive.

Enlight Automotive is a home-based automotive lighting company that has been in the industry for over 5 years. Primarily focusing on local sales and installation of aftermarket HID and LED packages. However not just any HID and LED packages.

An immense amount of time and money has been spent on providing exceptional quality components while trying to maintain a competitive price. There are literally 100's if not 1000's of companies who sell, make or distribute HID and LED products. and 90% of them are just terrible. I personally have seen everything from exploded HID bulbs, 100's of premature ballast or bulb failures, shorts, smoke, fires etc. The aftermarket lighting industry is VERY MESSY and there is A LOT of misinformation. A lot of money has been lost in development and working with manufacturers to get quality components. In addition to the goal of providing top notch lighting systems and service. I personally want correct all the false information that is out there regarding HID and LED systems for vehicles.

I could go on all day and start nerding out on optical systems, LED, etc etc but I would love to answer any questions you have about our products or products from other companies to the best of my ability! Of course it is in our interest to sell products, but a higher interest is that YOU get the best product that meets your desires. If it so happens that its not an Enlight product then I will gladly say so!

Enough with the intro, check out our new website! Do take note I will be constantly updating and adding new products.
WWW.ENLIGHTAUTO.COM

Enlight your Subaru BRZ
Enlight your Scion FR-S

We currently have the following products for the FR-S / BRZ platform:
-http://www.enlightauto.com/collectio...on HID Systems
- LED DRL Lights
- LED interior / license plate kit
- LED turn signals kits
- LED Reverse lights

**NEW**
All forum members can receive 5% off all orders using promo code: PM ME FOR PROMOCODE

Free shipping on all orders over $40! (48 States Only)

Massive Photon Generator HID Headlight Systems
Looking for one of the Best HID systems for you FR-S? Something with comparable performance to a factory HID system? Or just need some more photons in your life? Meet the Massive Photon Generator from Enlight Automotive!

Aftermarket systems don't get much better than this, the next step up is an OEM type retrofit. Think there is a better system out there for the price? Let me know and I'll test it! Chances are its been tested already!

Full Plug and Play HID system featuring:
- 2 Enlight intelligent Rapid Start Ballasts (ASIC DSP micro controller, beefy ignition circuit, oh yes!)
- 2 Enlight ARC Series HID Bulbs - Pure White 6000k (no blue tint)
- 1 Power Relay Harness (Alpha Series or HD Harness available)
- 2 Mounting brackets
- 4 Bolts w/ Washers
- Massive amounts of photons with a 2 Year warranty!
Prices starting at $139.99 With Free Shipping!

Alpha Series Relay Harness

Check out a few test videos comparing the Enlight System to various other kits on the market! Even an OEM System from Panasonic.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ptz6dg0o5Is"]ENLIGHT HID System Demo - 55W Halogen vs. Enlight vs DDM Tuning kit - YouTube[/ame]
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DuyM71RuWc"]Enlight HID vs OEM Panasonic HID system - Discussion and Comparison - YouTube[/ame]

High Power Reverse lights (3 Options!):

LED DRL's

LED Interior, trunk, and license plate:

LED Turn Signals!

Thanks!,
-Max

Last edited by Enlight; 11-04-2014 at 05:16 PM.
Enlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 01:23 PM   #2
Enlight

Bump!

If there are any local guys around, I would be glad to do free installation if you let me take pictures of the car with the new lights! I sold my FRS about a month ago and I wish I took more pictures of all the lighting systems!
Old 06-11-2014, 02:48 PM   #3
MokSpeed
Granny Shifter

Drives: 2014 FR-S
Thanked 1,289 Times in 711 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
How long will this promo code last? I plan on ordering a set this weekend!
MokSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2014, 09:20 PM   #4
Enlight

The promo code will be good until June 30th!
Old 06-13-2014, 03:34 PM   #5
Enlight

We are looking for more pictures of our LED's on the FRS/BRZ platform! Send us your pictures of our LED's on your FRS and BRZ! We'll post them on our website in the customer rides section!
Old 06-15-2014, 11:32 AM   #6
DeadStar7
Retired formula car racer

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S Manual
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
I'm new to the whole HID thing, but very interested in these. Do you know if the 6000k bulbs will be blinding oncoming traffic? I've read about that being a problem using our stock halogen lenses. Are there 8000k bulbs available?
DeadStar7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2014, 12:10 PM   #7
Enlight

We are strictly against using anything above 6000k for headlights. The human eye is less sensitive to blue light than white light. The lumeninous output of HID systems dropped off substantially above 6000k. Roughly 10-15% for 8000k and 20-25% for 10000k.

The FRS projectors are not optimized for HID bulbs but they do work relatively well. However our bulbs have a special curvature in the arc chamber which helps the radiation patterns more closely match that of a halogen bulb, thus reducing glare by about 10%. Compared to normal bulbs.

I had this system on my personal FRS for 1 year and never had any complaints or got flashed by oncoming drivers. The cutoff is pretty sharp.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk
Old 06-15-2014, 12:17 PM   #8
DeadStar7

Thank you sir for the quick response. Do you have an installation video specifically for your product? As I said before, I'm new to all this, and have no idea what it takes to install. I love the look, and I'm hoping to have these in my car asap.
Old 06-15-2014, 12:20 PM   #9
Enlight

We don't have a video but I can send you a series of pictures that will help you with installation. There is a diagram on our web site that shows where all the connections go. I will be happy to answer any questions you might have during installation.

Old 06-15-2014, 12:25 PM   #10
DeadStar7

I'd appreciate anything you could send me to help sir. My wife is gonna kill me, but it's hard to resist!
Old 06-15-2014, 12:26 PM   #11
Enlight

She's going to want a set in her car too when your all done. Haha.

Old 06-16-2014, 12:28 PM   #12
MokSpeed
Granny Shifter

Drives: 2014 FR-S
Thanked 1,289 Times in 711 Posts
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Just got my set in the mail today. Pics are pending and will be posted after installation tonight! Any tips or suggestions on ideal ballast placement?
MokSpeed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2014, 12:49 PM   #13
Enlight

There are several places that they can be mounted. Perhaps the easiest location is to use the bolt that holds the black bracket at the top of the headlight to the chassis. You can bend the supplied bracket 90deg so it fits that location.

I usually pick the most inconvenient places to mount ballasts in the interest of keeping things as hidden and tidy as possible. The FRS has lots of space for mounting ballasts in interesting locations.
Old 06-17-2014, 05:08 PM   #14
Soomin

Drives: Car
Picked up some headlights and drl lights, will post pictures as soon as I get them!
Soomin is offline   Reply With Quote