follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2014, 07:12 AM   #57
lexusb3
Banned

Drives: FRS
Mentioned: 110 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_ekim1024 View Post
I quoted diss7.
I didn't realize wasn't paying attention sorry
lexusb3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:21 AM   #58
Khorne
Super 86

Drives: Red 86 GTS
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lexusb3 View Post
No I'm just a regular paying customer that has the cash and get the products and you I'm sure are a sucker that send him money that isn't even cleared and expect your parts in a day lol ya need to realize that post on here to help everyone realize that the crap works I back it up because it does I have countless ppl looking at my car and asking "omg how is it doing" and I'm saying it's fine and that's what I do if not who would know how the kits handle under extreme daily usage.. I wold for a corporation and sometime you need feedback both positive and negative so I guess I can say I'm.the positive and others have negatives just like every business that's successful. So relax my friend

I own the P3 vent guage he bought, he on-sold it once it arrived and it had FA20club written on it. I can guarentee that his payment had cleared within a few days, It still took FA20Club a loooooong time to ship the thing.
I had a good experience with FA20club when i got my exhaust back in March 2013.

But given the overwhelming negative feedback as of late it's hard to ignore. FRS300 and a few other with horror stories. The fact i asked for shipping quotes on a few things but never recieved a reply. I won't be using FA20club again.
If you want to know what awesome customer service is, come to Australia, I've had Autotechnik in Sydney do me a shipping quote and take payment at midnight on new years day for some wheels. I've had Sprintex come out to my house with the freaking prototype Sprintex/Innovate blower 86 just to help with a problem i had.

You telling people to chill out and be happy when they are being lied too and have to wait ridiculous amounts of time for products they were told were in stock in just a kick in the nuts.
Khorne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:38 AM   #59
stevo_12v

Drives: Mazda MX-6 Turbo, Toyota GTS86 37J
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Garage
Hahaha @lexusb3 is just a FA20 fanboy, the gauge was paid using PayPal linked to my creditcard.. how the hell can the funds NOT be cleared?

"I wold for a corporation and sometime you need feedback both positive and negative" your the sucker that can't spell my friend.
I wouldn't be surprised if you were toni's bitch or himself posting this.

Btw, the P3Cars vent is one of the 'must-have' parts for the car. Just don't get the FA20Crap one cos its silkscreened.. but mainly because toni will forget you paid for it, or forget to send it off.. or.. yeah.. say he will send it off but forget to send it off.. then you remind him.. but he forgets. Yeah, that's it.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:39 AM   #60
GTHachiRoku
Big in Japan

Drives: turBRZ
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quote:
You telling people to chill out and be happy when they are being lied too and have to wait ridiculous amounts of time for products they were told were in stock in just a kick in the nuts.
Welcome to US customer non-service. Companies here typically think they are doing you a favor by taking your money. I really, really miss the customer service in Japan. Stuff like this just doesn't happen.
GTHachiRoku is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GTHachiRoku For This Useful Post:
Jason@DSG (01-09-2014)
Old 01-09-2014, 07:42 AM   #61
lexusb3
Banned

They were takumis!!
Old 01-09-2014, 08:15 AM   #62
anajri

Drives: GT86
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
i had a bad experiance also
logs where not responded still waiting for e85 tune (4 month) and my brother is still waiting for the turbo kit (4 month) even some pms are not return and call never answers
anajri is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to anajri For This Useful Post:
slicktop (01-09-2014)
Old 01-09-2014, 08:23 AM   #63
xxscaxx

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
I've used FA20Club, and its been hit and miss. Had great customer service at one point, which then disappeared for a while. Ordered a P3 gauge along with injectors that took over 2 weeks to ship when they were in stock, that were supposedly shipped out on this day, and on this day, etc.

Then I got my package thinking it was everything and I still didn't receive my injectors, and had to wait longer on them. It was the same with my supercharger tune, I paid for it a week prior to getting the kit then had to call twice to finally get the tune sent over, which was not a very good base tune (that got resolved).

I got all my stuff and have still been in contact every now and then with them though. I don't like burning bridges with people but figured i'd at least post up my experience for others to read.

I used him for an NA tune and it went great. Tune was great, communication was great, etc. So i'm not sure if it was a influx of new customers, or maybe frs300's build, or whatever the case, but either way a customer is a customer and at the end of the day i'm no different than any other one.
xxscaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 08:30 AM   #64
psyclone07

Drives: WRB BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Semi off topic***

Maybe we should have some sort of checklist with all the fittings and such that are supposed to come with the fa20 kit so members who are still waiting can make sure they have everything in the beginning rather than mid build. (Future buyers as well)

I know it's not really a solution to a problem but would be helpful to have laid out somewhere.
psyclone07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:02 AM   #65
slicktop

Drives: 2013 Raven FRS 2JZ-GTE/V160 swapped
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevo_12v View Post
He sounds like one of the clueless cheerleaders backing up FA20Crap/insert other shitty vendor name here..

Even this guy vouched for toni
"One of my oil lines fittings were loose and my car almost caught fire, thank god it didn't!"

and I quote:

Review on the FA20CLUB,
"Tony is the best, The kit was missing a few fittings some parts had to be modified but we were expecting this since nothing is ever bolt on. Tony 's guys forgot to send me the intake pipe so we just put the intake on the turbo itself."

Fantastic customer service, especially when your dropping a few K on a turbo kit. Modification of kit parts and missing pieces
I had to actually read out his responses out loud and multiple times just to understand what the fuck he was trying to say. How in the world are you that unprofessional.

There's no wonder why him and lexusb3 get along so well. They're practically next door to each other. Maybe lexusb3 is fa20club.com lolololol
slicktop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:18 AM   #66
post_break
Professional Smartass

Drives: White Out FRS
Mentioned: 51 Post(s)
Garage
This is hilarious. I love it. You mean to tell me you guys will actually get frustrated with a tuner who isn't Visconti? Amazing!

BTW My friend has an FA20Club header that took ages to ship,leaks at the flanges, and came catted when he ordered catless. So he took it off. I'll let him chime in on what @cobrabyte thinks of FA20.
post_break is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 09:18 AM   #67
lexusb3
Banned

Lol na I work for Toyota corp you can look me up or if u want parts or a car call my office
Old 01-09-2014, 09:52 AM   #68
ecko04
Seems Legit

Drives: Toyota
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Official FA20Club Customer Service Thread

There's no need to attack @lexusb3. If he's had a different experience with @FA20Club.com there's nothing wrong with that. He isn't the only customer who has had positive experiences, even though he's the most vocal. There is no collusion between him and Toni.

However, I don't think he needs to defend them. Allow Toni to defend himself.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ecko04 For This Useful Post:
HunterGreene (01-10-2014), lexusb3 (01-09-2014)
Old 01-09-2014, 09:55 AM   #69
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer

Drives: 2006 Honda S2000
Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,055 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to King Tut
Quote:
Originally Posted by slicktop View Post
There's no wonder why him and lexusb3 get along so well. They're practically next door to each other. Maybe lexusb3 is fa20club.com lolololol
He isn't FA20Club.com as I have met him multiple times personally. He is a cool guy that is just a little too enthusiastic about FA20Club.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:05 AM   #70
lexusb3
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecko04 View Post
There's no need to attack @lexusb3. If he's had a different experience with @FA20Club.com there's nothing wrong with that. He isn't the only customer who has had positive experiences, even though he's the most vocal. There is no collusion between him and Toni.

However, I don't think he needs to defend them. Allow Toni to defend himself.
I see I see ok sorry for the mis communication I am defending my self fa20 been good to me but I hate that I have to spend money lol
So we all have something in common

Tags
droppingtheballtoni, fab-worx/rda limited, fckuporderagaintoni, fixitagaintoni, no fire yet, shutup&shipmyturbo, toniscustomerservicesucks