follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > CANADA

CANADA Canada

User Tag List

Old 06-25-2012, 09:07 AM   #1
brianc
OCD

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Scion Canada Tuner Challenge

Quote:
The Tuner Challenge FR-S Edition is on. Three professional teams will use their creativity and expertise to create 3 custom FR-S performance machines. Over the course of a year, they’ll compete in 11 unique challenges – ranging from speed and handling to agility and more. Plus, they’ll compete for your support. Stay Tuned to catch all the action.
http://www.tunerchallenge.ca/

Anyone hear about this or following it? One of my close friends is working with the Top Tuner team. I got to check it out at CanJam this weekend while they were tearing apart a brand new FR-S. Lot's of plans for the FR-S and I'm honored to have access to the build. Got to take the car out for a spin to break it in a bit. Really can't wait till my own arrives..

I believe they brought it to the track this weekend too. We should be seeing these cars at CSCS, KPG and Touge track events, and finally Import Fest.