follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Interior Parts (Incl. Lighting)

User Tag List

Old 06-25-2014, 02:08 AM   #1
glamcem

Drives: 2022 BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 32 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Exclamation FS:WA- Brand NEW GENUINE (Top of the line) Bride VIOS III REIMS Race seat

I have a brand new Bride VIOS III REIMS seat that fits even many compact cars like Miatas, S2000, FT86, etc., and with its LowMax feature, lowers the sitting height by about 2" or more while retaining the sliders! IT DOESN"T COME with seat base, SEAT ONLY..
It was purchased this for my Miata but I didn't get a chance to use them before I traded in for my BRZ

Below picture shows the same exact seat that my friend purchased for his Miata

Asking $890 for the seat and much prefer a local pick up.Will ship at buyer's expense.top of the line non-CF VIOS III seat, and cost me $1100 to purchase it! This REIMS version of the VIOS III is fully covered in fine suede fabric and double stitch sewing. You should not be much wider than 34" waist to fit this seat. Even then, as with any race seat, it will take time to get used to it.

Quote:
The new Reims seat from Bride is a luxury sports seat trimmed with retardant seude with matching colorations on top and on seem. It is a lightweight full bucket seat offering comfort and quality!

VIOS III is a next generation Bride bucket seat that features the Low Max seating position system with the unique feature of keeping the driver position central to the steering wheel. In all black fabric, FRP construction. The fully reinforced frame features extensive side and shoulder bolsters for driver support, while the buckskin leather accents offer additional comfort and aesthetic. The Low Max seating position system allows the driver to sit farther in and lower in the seat, for unmatched levels of holding ability. This seat is equivalent to the ZETA III, with the added features of the Low Max system and offset position. This REIMS version of the VIOS III is fully covered in fine suede fabric and double stitch sewing.

The pic of the other seat I installed in my friend's car ( the seat on sale is brand new in box and never opened as you can see in the first picture):
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2014, 03:06 AM   #2
glamcem

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
All Pms replied, still avaliable
glamcem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2014, 04:28 PM   #3
glamcem