follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > Southern California

Southern California SoCal

User Tag List

Old 02-21-2012, 08:57 PM   #561
statuskuo

Drives: Honda Civic Coupe EX (2000)
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiakai View Post
So this morning I had Frank void my $500 check, he sent me a pic of it with VOID written across. And I just put in a deposit with Rich like 5mins ago. And apparently I'm number 8 on HIS list, dunno what number I got for all lists combined xD

So I'm back on board!
Hmm - I talked to Rich and he said I was #8 @_@ I wonder what's going on with the list...lol...
statuskuo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:06 PM   #562
86design
Attack By Demons

Drives: 2022 BRZ (pre ordered)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by statuskuo View Post
Hmm - I talked to Rich and he said I was #8 @_@ I wonder what's going on with the list...lol...

I think Desiree, Rich and Randy have 3 different list...But thats what I think...I'll find out more info by tomorrow i'm actually going over there to do some measurements on the BRZ and talk to Rich about the "List"
Old 02-21-2012, 09:09 PM   #563
rosuhere

Drives: BRZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zgrinch View Post
For you CA ladies and gents.... BRZ will be on display at Subaru pacific in Hermosa Beach, CA on March 3rd 12-4pm.

Enjoy.

http://www.subarupacific.com/2013-su...orts-coupe.htm
hey thanks !

i was thinking about going down to irvine this weekend to check it out, but not pre-order since i NEED to know the pricing before i fork over my dough [even if it's a refundable deposit]...

i will mark my calendar and go check it out in march ~

rosuhere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:11 PM   #564
Gaiakai

Drives: '21 Civic Type R
Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by statuskuo View Post
Maybe he hasn't written down our names yet or something - the time we called was a bit close to each other? Or maybe it was my awesome voice that made him move me up a spot
Old 02-21-2012, 09:18 PM   #565
Gaiakai

Garage
Quote:
For you CA ladies and gents.... BRZ will be on display at Subaru pacific in Hermosa Beach, CA on March 3rd 12-4pm.

Enjoy.

That's awesome, really close to where I live too. I wonder if they'll let us sit in the car there. I hope so - in case the BRZ at Irvine Subaru gets taken away before I can go check it out.

EDIT: Just realized I double posted. Sorry.
Old 02-21-2012, 09:20 PM   #566
rosuhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaiakai View Post
That's awesome, really close to where I live too. I wonder if they'll let us sit in the car there. I hope so - in case the BRZ at Irvine Subaru gets taken away before I can go check it out.

EDIT: Just realized I double posted. Sorry.
"Be the first to sit in the car everyone's talking about."
-Subaru Pacific homepage

Old 02-21-2012, 09:41 PM   #567
Gaiakai

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosuhere View Post
"Be the first to sit in the car everyone's talking about."
-Subaru Pacific homepage
Cool, I should've checked out the homepage lol

Thanks!
Old 02-22-2012, 02:46 AM   #568
daphaze1

Drives: Prius
Desiree is the GM. When I spoke to Randy about my deposit, he said he left it on Desiree's desk. That gave me a hint, so when I called to find out what was going on with the deposits, I called, Desiree. Desiree said she will also be the one to place the order with Subaru as well. But all the sales people are working together and are on the same page talking to each other. So when I called in to clear up the deposit, Desiree told me not to worry, its sorted by the date and time of the deposit. But she said she'd be calling everyone back shortly. Desiree said expect a call in about a week or two when the BrZ will be in their computers for order, since she needs to go through the accessories and options we want.

I hope this helps clear things up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 86design View Post
I think Desiree, Rich and Randy have 3 different list...But thats what I think...I'll find out more info by tomorrow i'm actually going over there to do some measurements on the BRZ and talk to Rich about the "List"
daphaze1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 03:14 AM   #569
jai

Drives: Yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphaze1 View Post
Desiree is the GM. When I spoke to Randy about my deposit, he said he left it on Desiree's desk. That gave me a hint, so when I called to find out what was going on with the deposits, I called, Desiree. Desiree said she will also be the one to place the order with Subaru as well. But all the sales people are working together and are on the same page talking to each other. So when I called in to clear up the deposit, Desiree told me not to worry, its sorted by the date and time of the deposit. But she said she'd be calling everyone back shortly. Desiree said expect a call in about a week or two when the BrZ will be in their computers for order, since she needs to go through the accessories and options we want.

Ah, that's good to know.
Although, not sure how I feel about them giving out essentially arbitrary numbers for the waiting list... Since they're going by the date of the deposit, it should obviously be "first come first serve", but it sucks for the people that were told they were n'th in line, when they're actually (n + [some number])'th. Hopefully they really do get a decent chunk of the allocations of the BRZ's so it doesn't matter and none of us are waiting too long.
jai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 04:29 AM   #570
86design
Attack By Demons

Drives: 2022 BRZ (pre ordered)
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by daphaze1 View Post

Ahh I see...I don't think we need to be worried about anything there pretty professional over there...just have to wait for that call
Old 02-22-2012, 01:33 PM   #571
Guff
Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

Enjoy.

$10 says its the Irvine car.
Guff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:34 PM   #572
rosuhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff View Post
$10 says its the Irvine car.
but the ad shows the swp

Old 02-22-2012, 01:49 PM   #573
Guff
Now w/ over 400 womprats!

Drives: BRZ LZR
Thanked 3,420 Times in 1,424 Posts
Mentioned: 301 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rosuhere View Post
but the ad shows the swp
I could be wrong, but it would make sense if they just took this car and travelled with it...
Guff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 01:51 PM   #574
rosuhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff View Post
I could be wrong, but it would make sense if they just took this car and travelled with it...
yes, of course... and that goes inline with irvine suby stating they will only have the car for a short period... but i'm hoping that there will be more than JUST ONE CAR to go around the whole southern california, haha

oh and i never really liked the wr blue... too flashy for me ~

Tags
brz, california, group buy, socal, southern