follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 04-22-2014, 12:44 PM   #4411
mikalem

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxscaxx View Post
I put in a request for it but knew prior that the flexfuel map was a little behind the standard pump gas maps in regards to release time. Haven't heard anything though. I know @Ryan86 has it, but not sure if anyone else does.

8.52 seems great to me, surprised you weren't at least updated to that revision.
I haven't heard anything either, still sitting tight. Bill mentioned the negative knock learning is better on 8.54, just waiting to try it out and give feedback. 8.52 for me, especially on pump 93 is not great. Been daily driving the car with E70 in it to avoid most of it, but even then it doesn't want to stay consistently happy, AM-wise (.7 - 1)

Curious to know if @Ryan86 has any logs with 8.54 showing differences - hoping the rumors are true!
mikalem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 12:47 PM   #4412
xxscaxx

Drives: 2013 SWP BRZ
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikalem View Post
I haven't heard anything either, still sitting tight. Bill mentioned the negative knock learning is better on 8.54, just waiting to try it out and give feedback. 8.52 for me, especially on pump 93 is not great. Been daily driving the car with E70 in it to avoid most of it, but even then it doesn't want to stay consistently happy, AM-wise (.7 - 1)

Curious to know if @Ryan86 has any logs with 8.54 showing differences - hoping the rumors are true!
I'm now on e85 as well (right now e67-69) but I will admit I haven't been datalogging. Car drives good and I know its not going to blow up so i'm not really worried about it for right now.

I need a new clutch though. Still debating wtf to get.
xxscaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 06:59 PM   #4413
swift996

Drives: Subaru BRZ Limited 6MT
Mentioned: 47 Post(s)
Looks like my reservoir was low, filled it and it went away...seems to be happening sporadically. No leaks outside the unit. This is annoying.

swift996 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 07:58 PM   #4414
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Drives: 2013 Supercharged Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
I really need to be responsible and pay off some of my debt before I get a tune................so I went ahead and ordered my tune . Looking forward to when it gets here @DeliciousTuning. Just curious, are you sending out the 8.52 or 8.54 revision for new purchases?
Dustin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2014, 08:52 PM   #4415
Ryan86
Road Warrior

Drives: Toyota 86 Satin Pearl White
Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikalem View Post

Hi Gents
8.54 is a lot better, ran about 100km of logs for Bill. He asked to give him 2 weeks to move shop and he would get stuck into finalising 8.54 for us.
Ryan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ryan86 For This Useful Post:
mikalem (04-22-2014), TemeCal (04-22-2014)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:34 PM   #4416
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,682 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan86 View Post
Hi Gents
8.54 is a lot better, ran about 100km of logs for Bill. He asked to give him 2 weeks to move shop and he would get stuck into finalising 8.54 for us.
Trying to get them out to everyone. Problem I have I sorting through the names and usernames. It is like putting a jigsaw puzzle together to figure out who is who. Very frustrating as no one likes to place their names in anything...

Make my life a little easier and if you have not placed your name in the support ticket please do. Otherwise it is a LOT of guess work and time is not on my side.

*** I have added three fields in your user accounts where you can add your First name, Last name and Dongle ID. This will help me immensely in sorting through updates, so please go an update this info to make it a little easier on my end.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
Calum (04-23-2014), Ryan86 (04-23-2014), whataboutbob (04-24-2014)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:37 PM   #4417
CK_Bladesmith

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
Trying to get them out to everyone. Problem I have I sorting through the names and usernames. It is like putting a jigsaw puzzle together to figure out who is who. Very frustrating as no one likes to place their names in anything...

Make my life a little easier and if you have not placed your name in the support ticket please do. Otherwise it is a LOT of guess work and time is not on my side.

Cheers,

William Knose

Delicious Tuning

Just updated my ticket on your website Bill.
Raven FR-S mods: Unichip, Ground Control street coilovers with camber plates and strut tower brace, SPC Lca's, Drag DR-38 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, Perrin CAI and silicone inlet tube, Perrin 3" resonated catback, Perrin high flow catted front pipe, Rev Works UEL header.
CK_Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CK_Bladesmith For This Useful Post:
DeliciousTuning (04-22-2014)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #4418
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

*** I have added three fields in your user accounts where you can add your First name, Last name and Dongle ID. This will help me immensely in sorting through updates, so please go an update this info to make it a little easier on my end.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
whataboutbob (04-24-2014)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:43 PM   #4419
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Quote:

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
Asking again.........I just purchased a tune through your website, will new purchases come with 8.52 or 8.54 revision?

Have I done something to offend you before that I am unaware of? I know you're a busy guy but there have been quite a few times that I have either quoted you or mentioned you and I also recently PM'd you and I don't get a response. I understand you're a busy guy but I see you quote and respond to other peoples posts yet mine go unanswered.
The Following User Says Thank You to Dustin For This Useful Post:
DeliciousTuning (04-22-2014)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:54 PM   #4420
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dustin View Post
Asking again.........I just purchased a tune through your website, will new purchases come with 8.52 or 8.54 revision?

Have I done something to offend you before that I am unaware of? I know you're a busy guy but there have been quite a few times that I have either quoted you or mentioned you and I also recently PM'd you and I don't get a response. I understand you're a busy guy but I see you quote and respond to other peoples posts yet mine go unanswered.
No, sorry I literally am swamped with work and keeping up, while cleaning up the shop and organizing takes some time. Nothing on your end at all.

As for the tune you are getting on all new tunes. You will have the latest and greatest which is actually becoming 8.58 now. LOL Never ends...

Thanks for saying something. Do not mean to ignore, just get wrapped up in a bazillion things and working on automating a lot of it. Which even that takes up time to implement.

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
The Following User Says Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
Dustin (04-23-2014)
Old 04-22-2014, 11:59 PM   #4421
CK_Bladesmith

Drives: Raven FR-S
Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quote:
No, sorry I literally am swamped with work and keeping up, while cleaning up the shop and organizing takes some time. Nothing on your end at all.

As for the tune you are getting on all new tunes. You will have the latest and greatest which is actually becoming 8.58 now. LOL Never ends...

Thanks for saying something. Do not mean to ignore, just get wrapped up in a bazillion things and working on automating a lot of it. Which even that takes up time to implement.

Cheers,

William Knose

Delicious Tuning

Just created a new ticket on your site but I don't have my dongle ID handy. Included my first and last name and my email.
Raven FR-S mods: Unichip, Ground Control street coilovers with camber plates and strut tower brace, SPC Lca's, Drag DR-38 wheels with Dunlop Direzza DZ101s, Perrin CAI and silicone inlet tube, Perrin 3" resonated catback, Perrin high flow catted front pipe, Rev Works UEL header.
CK_Bladesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 12:00 AM   #4422
Dustin
Twin Screw You

Quote:

Cheers,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
Thank you sir. Sorry if I'm coming off a bit forward. I just thought maybe I posted something at one point that maybe rubbed you the wrong way and what I could do to reconcile so to speak. I really look forward to running your tune.

Old 04-23-2014, 12:06 AM   #4423
Lawnik

Drives: Flat grey Toyota 86
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Just updated my account and ticket. Can't wait for the update @DeliciousTuning

Lawnik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2014, 02:15 AM   #4424
mikalem

Drives: 2013 WRB BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Garage
My account up is up-to-date as well - thanks Bill! @DeliciousTuning
mikalem is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2 whp better than n/a e85, 2 whp? you're an idiot., 2screwsbetterthan0screw, 65 whp better than na e85, bspt fittings ftl, hate u all me no have sc, im just here for the tags, inorite!, it's no turbo but, only big numbers matter, screwyou, whine sexier than turbo, whines_more_than_your_gf, wts grey market butthurt.