follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > AUSTRALIA

AUSTRALIA Australia and New Zealand

User Tag List

Old 01-30-2017, 08:45 PM   #15
Bodalenko
Steve Bodalenko

Drives: Toyota 86 GTS
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Was lucky enough to get the tint, floor mats, sensors, boot liner, door handle protection, and bumper protector thrown in. Only thing I didn't get was blue lighting option.
I bought a new car someone had paid a deposit for before trying to arrange finance which they couldn't get. Dealer was able to do a better deal having kept the deposit.
Rear sensor are a handy item despite what some say. The clear vinyl wrap door handle protector was a load of shit that blew off the first time i used a pressure washer on the car. The Toyota matts are utter rubbish so I used them as a template and made my own out of decent rubber flooring. OEM carpet is till as new.
I bought a second hand space saver from an Audi A3 for $60 Sits flush but allows for sticking stuff in the centre. jumper leads, service manual, etc.

Would love to hear from anyone updating from an older model to the latest.

Had a look at the new GTS, with alloy spoiler, while my car was getting the 45k service, at 22k's. Underwhelmed, and wont be updating mine till there is a much larger improvement. Don't see that coming before the car is cancelled so looks like I'll be keeping mine, OR trading it in on one of the last SS Commodores.
Bodalenko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2017, 07:47 AM   #16
ZZT86

Drives: BR86
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I reckon your car is far more special than a boring ol' taxi - save your coin & keep the 86. The crappydore is such a dull looking car unless you gor for the HSV of course.

ps: 86 more than fast enough, you can't use it anyhow.
ZZT86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
brz