follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
FT86 Motorsports
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   Scion FR-S Forum | Subaru BRZ Forum | Toyota 86 GT 86 Forum | AS1 Forum - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments


User Tag List

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 06-22-2018, 12:19 PM   #183
Breadman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Location: Pa
Posts: 248
Thanks: 18
Thanked 52 Times in 41 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I literally have nothing positve to say about them. Currently they are not responding about an order I have that they said should have shipped 2 weeks ago. I am currently waiting on this order to finish my tune with DT and odds are not only will I not be done for my firstautox day after my move but it will probably show up while im on vacation. Hopefully this will get some.kind of reply
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 01:59 PM   #184
CSG Mike
 
CSG Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: S2000 CR
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,115
Thanks: 7,472
Thanked 11,533 Times in 5,544 Posts
Mentioned: 842 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadman View Post
I literally have nothing positve to say about them. Currently they are not responding about an order I have that they said should have shipped 2 weeks ago. I am currently waiting on this order to finish my tune with DT and odds are not only will I not be done for my firstautox day after my move but it will probably show up while im on vacation. Hopefully this will get some.kind of reply
What did you order? Was it a special request or was there an unusual request involved? 2 weeks is a long time for something to not ship without a reason.

PM me directly.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:25 PM   #185
Breadman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Location: Pa
Posts: 248
Thanks: 18
Thanked 52 Times in 41 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
What did you order? Was it a special request or was there an unusual request involved? 2 weeks is a long time for something to not ship without a reason.

PM me directly.

David just emailed me, it appears to be resolved now.
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2018, 02:27 PM   #186
CSG Mike
 
CSG Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: S2000 CR
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,115
Thanks: 7,472
Thanked 11,533 Times in 5,544 Posts
Mentioned: 842 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadman View Post
I literally have nothing positve to say about them. Currently they are not responding about an order I have that they said should have shipped 2 weeks ago. I am currently waiting on this order to finish my tune with DT and odds are not only will I not be done for my firstautox day after my move but it will probably show up while im on vacation. Hopefully this will get some.kind of reply
What did you order? Was it a special request or was there an unusual request involved? 2 weeks is a long time for something to not ship without a reason.

PM me directly.
Ok, so I did some digging, and this is what I got.

- You placed an order for an Ace header + ecutek + tune
- You received everything, as well as your tune
- You went through the process of getting 5 revisions (6 tunes total)
- You placed an order for a Flex Fuel kit, but were in the process of moving, and ask for the order to be held until your new address is actually your new address
- The FF functionality was added to your tune, free of charge, as a courtesy
- You're now waiting for your flex fuel kit which was ordered 2+ weeks ago

Does that sound about right? Please let me know if there are any gaps in my info.

Let me see what we can do to get this resolved.

*edit* appears resolved.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 08:46 AM   #187
Breadman
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Drives: 2017 BRZ w/PP
Location: Pa
Posts: 248
Thanks: 18
Thanked 52 Times in 41 Posts
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
Ok, so I did some digging, and this is what I got.

- You placed an order for an Ace header + ecutek + tune
- You received everything, as well as your tune
- You went through the process of getting 5 revisions (6 tunes total)
- You placed an order for a Flex Fuel kit, but were in the process of moving, and ask for the order to be held until your new address is actually your new address
- The FF functionality was added to your tune, free of charge, as a courtesy
- You're now waiting for your flex fuel kit which was ordered 2+ weeks ago

Does that sound about right? Please let me know if there are any gaps in my info.

Let me see what we can do to get this resolved.

*edit* appears resolved.
thats what should have happened/what i was told has happened. if we actually want to get into the actual details i ordred back in march then in april i found out i was going to be moving before to a place with e85 at the end of may. when i find that out i ask if i can get the flex tune and order the kit once i move and have money, i was told that wasnt the way to do it and got the 93 and you guy could switch it for me. after i move i call back and ask about the tune switch i get an email and reply. i was told that because its been "over a month" since i got the headers" (i got the tune may 10th and it was still may when i reached out) you guys could "probably" add the flex. a week goes by no response, i call and leave a message, no reply, i call again and was told the person i was emailing is OOO and to place the order because it will ship by end of week. 2 weeks go by its still processing. i call twice asking about status and hear nothing. after making this post i finally get a reply saying it would ship friday.

all this time, no fault of csg, i got some bad gas apparently with and zach and i agreed that we would stop tuning until i get the flex kit. i also kinked one of the gaskets because i put it on backwards originally and had to take it off so i also think i have a gas leak. it is just very frustrating being ghosted, then being told one thing and not hearing anything back. im just salty over the whole experience and the fact that by the time i get these im going to be leaving for vacation on the 9th and missing my first autox which i was really pumped for. but so it goes i guess
Breadman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:33 PM   #188
CSG Mike
 
CSG Mike's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Drives: S2000 CR
Location: Orange County
Posts: 12,115
Thanks: 7,472
Thanked 11,533 Times in 5,544 Posts
Mentioned: 842 Post(s)
Tagged: 13 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breadman View Post
thats what should have happened/what i was told has happened. if we actually want to get into the actual details i ordred back in march then in april i found out i was going to be moving before to a place with e85 at the end of may. when i find that out i ask if i can get the flex tune and order the kit once i move and have money, i was told that wasnt the way to do it and got the 93 and you guy could switch it for me. after i move i call back and ask about the tune switch i get an email and reply. i was told that because its been "over a month" since i got the headers" (i got the tune may 10th and it was still may when i reached out) you guys could "probably" add the flex. a week goes by no response, i call and leave a message, no reply, i call again and was told the person i was emailing is OOO and to place the order because it will ship by end of week. 2 weeks go by its still processing. i call twice asking about status and hear nothing. after making this post i finally get a reply saying it would ship friday.

all this time, no fault of csg, i got some bad gas apparently with and zach and i agreed that we would stop tuning until i get the flex kit. i also kinked one of the gaskets because i put it on backwards originally and had to take it off so i also think i have a gas leak. it is just very frustrating being ghosted, then being told one thing and not hearing anything back. im just salty over the whole experience and the fact that by the time i get these im going to be leaving for vacation on the 9th and missing my first autox which i was really pumped for. but so it goes i guess
If you don't get a response within 1 business day, next time, PM me directly. I can make things happen very quickly if nobody in sales is responding or if something is missing.
CSG Mike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 12:12 AM   #189
53Driver
T64-416Ax3=13,140shp
 
53Driver's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Drives: 2002 AP1 and 2015 F-150 EB (DD)
Location: NWA
Posts: 859
Thanks: 760
Thanked 362 Times in 215 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Man, been a long time since I've been on this forum (almost 3 years now). I don't have my FRS anymore, but I did get an AP1 S2000 this past spring.

I just wanted to come on here and say thank to Mike for calling me back last night and spending over an hour of his time talking to me about all things S2K and cars in general. I ordered a set of coilovers from CSG after our call last night and got the email earlier today confirming the order and then a subsequent email saying the order had been shipped.

Thanks again Mike and CSG! Buy with confidence, they certainly will help you make a decision based on your budget and goals.
__________________
53Driver is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 53Driver For This Useful Post:
bcj (10-11-2018), CounterSpace Garage (10-11-2018), Tcoat (10-18-2018)
Old 11-05-2018, 11:04 PM   #190
Clipdat
Proud of BOXER
 
Clipdat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Drives: 2013 Whiteout FR-S
Location: Bay Area
Posts: 6,906
Thanks: 5,502
Thanked 5,454 Times in 2,976 Posts
Mentioned: 178 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I had a 40 minute phone call with Mike earlier today during which we discussed the following topics: suspension/coilovers, springs, oil, oil coolers, catch cans, and tires.

At no point during the call did Mike try to make a quick sale, even though he had several opportunities to. Instead, he gave me real world information - served straight up with no bs. I found his insight and perspective to be invaluable, because I could tell he was being honest and open.

Ironically, because he didn't push to make a sale, he's now gained a customer. I will be giving my business to CSG in the future when the need arises.
__________________


Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz
I'm old and lazy
Clipdat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clipdat For This Useful Post:
FirstWinter (11-10-2018), ScoobsMcGee (11-07-2018)
 
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
CounterSpace Garage (CSG) juliog User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 11 10-21-2013 04:08 PM
CounterSpace Garage - Project Mu HC+800 F/R Group Buy CounterSpace Garage Groupbuys 2 08-09-2013 02:03 PM
CounterSpace Garage forwallblakmail User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 0 04-12-2013 04:31 PM
CounterSpace Garage BRZ 2:00 lap at Buttonwillow 13 CW CounterSpace Garage Tracking / Autocross / HPDE / Drifting 11 03-07-2013 11:07 PM
CounterSpace Garage A++++ Asphalt~86 User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments 2 01-29-2013 02:18 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Garage vBulletin Plugins by Drive Thru Online, Inc.