follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Old 02-12-2014, 10:05 AM   #22205
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
fucker walks a red

i honk, he's not stopping, so i try to go around him, then he notices me and starts backing into my path, so i have to come to a full stop,

and he flips ME the bird

fuck you buddy, i got you on video

(soon to be posted)
Shoulda hit 'em, wouldn't have been your fault if he purposefully got in your way right?
Old 02-12-2014, 10:12 AM   #22206
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntotheOcean View Post
Good luck @LadyFRZ

And @SVTSHC awesome to hear about the job!!!
...Sorry about the traffic you'll have to sit in tho
I would say "On the bright side there's a chance you could see my (soon to be) sexy car on the road" but I mainly take the southern state lol
!

I'm jealous . When are you expecting delivery??

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku
Old 02-12-2014, 10:25 AM   #22207
7thgear
i'm sorry, what?

Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
Shoulda hit 'em, wouldn't have been your fault if he purposefully got in your way right?
In Canada (and in the US too, i'm sure), the idiots always win.
Old 02-12-2014, 10:27 AM   #22208
OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7thgear View Post
In Canada (and in the US too, i'm sure), the idiots always win.
Unfortunately.
Old 02-12-2014, 11:57 AM   #22209
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Who just randomly gives money away for mere clothing suggestions?

Big time lawyers. That's who.

Maybe I should do that as a side job. Just telling people what to wear or not.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
The Following User Says Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
IntotheOcean (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 12:06 PM   #22210
Nevermore
Wayward Member

Drives: Hot Lava 86
Thanked 2,312 Times in 1,386 Posts
Mentioned: 50 Post(s)
Frugal minded me. Keep stock ride height, save close to $900. Catless front pipe (still resonated though), save another $100. And maybe another $50 or so if the header is catless too. Hmm...
Old 02-12-2014, 01:44 PM   #22211
IntotheOcean

Drives: Sexy Frs Firestorm M/T
Thanked 1,636 Times in 760 Posts
Mentioned: 53 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by M-17 View Post
Who just randomly gives money away for mere clothing suggestions?

Big time lawyers. That's who.

Maybe I should do that as a side job. Just telling people what to wear or not.
I'm pretty sure that's an actual job lol.

Fun story: I once worked at American Eagle (Now there's a laugh)
Mind you it was only for 3 weeks before I quit... people would ask me what to wear, and what went with what....It clearly dawned on me I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FASHION! My mother knows more than me -lol I'm always asking for advice on what to wear. -_- She grew up in the 70's tho, so some of her suggestions are pretty slutty. -They like never wore bras than- At least that's what every horror movie ever made from the 70's tells me.

Anyway, @SVTSHC they told me sometime early March. But I wont be surprised if its not until April (Trying to think positive about it tho) Less/to No snow to deal with, and more time for my parts to come in the mail.
I'm pretty much done with cosmetic mods, Keeping it simple.
I just need to find a place to do the install on long island I keep reading bad reviews for shops. Its nothing intense, I could do the swaps myself If I was handy, but I want it done right. (fog install w/ stalk, armrest, antenna, tails, audio)

I'm going to email a shop right now actually, just to get a quote on window tint. Lets see what they say
Old 02-12-2014, 01:52 PM   #22212
sklimo
Banned

Drives: 2013 Supercharged SSM BRZ Limited
Thanked 12,901 Times in 5,671 Posts
Mentioned: 316 Post(s)
Tagged: 12 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

Mind you it was only for 3 weeks before I quit... people would ask me what to wear, and what went with what....It clearly dawned on me I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT FASHION! My mother knows more than me -lol I'm always asking for advice on what to wear. -_- She grew up in the 70's tho, so some of her suggestions are pretty slutty. -They like never wore bras than- At least that's what every horror movie ever made from the 70's tells me.

Anyway, @SVTSHC they told me sometime early March. But I wont be surprised if its not until April (Trying to think positive about it tho) Less/to No snow to deal with, and more time for my parts to come in the mail.
I just need to find a place to do the install on long island I keep reading bad reviews for shops. Its nothing intense, I could do the swaps myself If I was handy, but I want it done right. (fog install w/ stalk, armrest, antenna, tails, audio)

I'm going to email a shop right now actually, just to get a quote on window tint. Lets see what they say

468 Power is on LI
The Following User Says Thank You to sklimo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 02:06 PM   #22213
M-17
Ninja Cat Mod

Drives: BRZ
Thanked 6,254 Times in 2,673 Posts
Mentioned: 149 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:

Yeah it is. That is from what I remember on that show Friends.
But I never expected to get paid for it or that much.

The guy was so clueless and the employee wasn't any help either. So he asked me a few questions and in like 10 minutes I made $$$$.

And damn. I can't see you even stepping in that store (especially me) let alone work there. That's crazy.

Also that reminds me I should check my messages. I asked that guy for a reference on a shop in L.I.

Education is Important, but Race Cars are more Importanter
The Following User Says Thank You to M-17 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 02:09 PM   #22214
IntotheOcean

Thanks @sklimo I'm going to send @468Power a message about installs
The Following User Says Thank You to IntotheOcean For This Useful Post:
sklimo (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 05:46 PM   #22215
SVTSHC
(ノಥ益ಥ)ノ

Drives: 2015 Series Blue BRZ
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quote:

Honestly I'd say stay positive, you probably are likely to get it in March. I'm not too sure about Scooby and Scion but here at BMW January/February/March are slow months so deliveries are usually pretty close to their marker. Given the platform and the reduction in demand after the holidays and in the winter months I'd say you have a solid chance. Hope the little bit of reassurance helps.

I don't know any reputable places out in LI that do audio install, interior work and aftermarket installation but if I come across any at work I'll let you know.

"Sweet Subaru, sweet Subaru, send your BRZ unto me, for the roads of the unworthy must be baptized in speed and glory." ~Zaku
The Following User Says Thank You to SVTSHC For This Useful Post:
Old 02-12-2014, 07:08 PM   #22216
7thgear
i'm sorry, what?

Drives: Canada
Location: I rock a beat harder than you can beat it with rocks
Thanked 2,506 Times in 1,268 Posts
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
as promised, didn't get the bird on video but you sorta see it in the corner

meh

[ame]http://youtu.be/KsTDMoqcHhU[/ame]
IntotheOcean (02-12-2014), M-17 (02-13-2014), Steve201brz (02-13-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 08:16 PM   #22217
IntotheOcean

but you could have gotten 10 points
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IntotheOcean For This Useful Post:
7thgear (02-13-2014), Luis_GT (02-12-2014), M-17 (02-13-2014), rick s (02-12-2014)
Old 02-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #22218
LadyFRZ
Car N00b

Drives: 97 Miata
Thanked 1,167 Times in 450 Posts
Mentioned: 22 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)

Didn't go too well.
The interviewers started to look at their watches around 5 minutes into the interview. They started shooing me out at 10 minutes.
I asked for the interviewers emails (for the thank you) but they wouldn't give them to me. So I give hard copies of the thank you letters I created. As I'm leaving, I can see the front desk person putting them in the waste bucket.
My feet have blisters and are all torn apart due to the heels I wore, for that.

Also,tailgators...Again.
I'm going 40 in a 30 zone (I know, bad LadyFRZ) around San Diego Bay to kinda make myself feel better. I have this old hag in a minivan on my ass the entire time.
I leave that road, go to another (This is another person in a van). There's 2 lanes, and it merges down to 1 lane in about half a mile, so she definitely had time to pass me. But she didn't, she stayed right on my ass, even though the lane to my left was open. WHY?
The Following User Says Thank You to LadyFRZ For This Useful Post:
Calum (02-13-2014)
Closed Thread

Tags
221whp, :popcorn:, autobahnned, bringbackthebutts, brucelee, chucknorris, cutiepiepoppoppocorn, docking and snoodling, don'tbesadintotheocean, epic funnies, everyoneignoresmyposts, fuck yeah, funny thread tag, go_a_way1 was here, go_a_waycopiedspecialk, hey youse guys!, hoonigans, i am supreme., i like chocolate milk, i like to poop a lot, i like turtles, ichitaco, insertjokehere, invadethistread39erstyle, kr-s have my babies, kr-s is a faaggot, kr-s is a loser, mythbeliever, myunclesaid..., only the strong survive, postheredontbotherashrink, rules_of_nature, sklimo liked it, skylineislyfe, special_k was here, tagageddon 2016, thetagofreason, titsorgtfo, troz, whathappenedtothetags?