follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Old 10-21-2011, 01:15 PM   #1
DC87

Drives: Pug
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Talking UK Club

Hello there my fellow UKers!

I'll keep this short and simple - I'm studying Journalism at university and have decided to make an owners club/fan site for the UK. I'm 23 so not the typical immature uni student, and I'm working my nads off to afford this car next Christmas when I'll be 25 and insurance will be slightly more bearable.

Aaanyway, to keep me writing and involved in making videos and working on websites etc I'm creating this UK site which will eventually also be an owner's club. I want to make it as comprehensive as possible so it'll have insurance help, modifying advice and everything in between, as well regular events to check each other cars out! Want a bustling forum and community spirit around this car!

To put it simply, while I can create a site, I'm no expert, and was wondering if anyone could create one? Fairly simple like this site and then we can expand slightly as we move on. Would like it up and running as soon after the official Tokyo launch as possible so any help would be appreciated.

Further down the line any help with event management and financial stuff (once we have members paying a tiny fee to keep the club going once the car is in peoples' driveways!) and a multitude of other things - anyone with any relevant experience they think they can bring would be awesome. If you've helped run an OC before then even better!

Links are in my signature below - get involved!!
DC87 is offline   Reply With Quote