follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Forced Induction

Forced Induction Turbo, Supercharger, Methanol, Nitrous

User Tag List

Old 12-08-2017, 05:05 PM   #701
Grady

Drives: BRZ Yellow, 2019 Ranger, 2011 Evora
Thanked 1,475 Times in 771 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by sales@delicioustuning.com View Post
Working on cooking up some updates for you all with the upcoming RaceROM release...should be yuge!

-Zach
Just ordered my tune for the AVO yesterday! I better get the updates when they come out
Grady is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Grady For This Useful Post:
Old 02-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #702
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,682 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Small update! Still waiting for the official Phase 10 RaceROM release from EcuTek, but we are starting to test beta versions on in house vehicles.

In other news, we have come up with updated forced induction tunes for 2017+ model years. These updates include optimized VVT, ignition advance, fueling, and sensor scaling specific to the facelifted vehicles. This applies to both manual and automatic transmission versions. Only tunes ordered after 2/1/18 have the updates applied in the initial tune revision, otherwise the standard $75 fee to update the tune applies here.

- Zach
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
Barefootdan (02-10-2018), Kordless (02-12-2018), SkAsphalt (02-25-2018), ThatAsianBradah (02-11-2018)
Old 04-18-2018, 07:44 PM   #703
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Update: Phase 10 RaceROM has not yet seen a full release for model years newer than 2013/2014, but we have a separate update to the Flash & Go, Edelbrock, Harrop, & Jackson specific tunes.

The latest version is denoted as V23.00, and improvements are as follows:

- Improved midrange throttle response
- Finer control over closed loop fueling control during high load conditions
- Improved power delivery in Flex Fuel Tunes
- *Much* quieter EBCS operation on turbo specific Flash & Go tunes
- Improved drivability across all versions

Updates to the latest versions are the standard $75 fee. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email at sales@delicioustuning.com.com.
Old 04-18-2018, 07:59 PM   #704
gahooligan

Drives: 2017 BRZ Premium
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I will state for the record Zach and the FI tunes are absolutely awesome! Great people, awesome service and value! Car runs and tracks great!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
gahooligan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to gahooligan For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2018, 08:12 PM   #705
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Quote:
Originally Posted by gahooligan View Post
I will state for the record Zach and the FI tunes are absolutely awesome! Great people, awesome service and value! Car runs and tracks great!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I appreciate the compliment!

I try to give each vehicle and its tune the same level of attention and care that I would give my own car. It helps when you love what you do!

-Zach
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
gahooligan (04-18-2018), PhyrraM (04-19-2018)
Old 05-28-2018, 09:27 PM   #706
frscory

Drives: 2013 scion frs firestorm red
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
RaceROM features

Im sure this has already been asked/answered but do I need to have the RaceROM add on in order to take advantage of the features you guys offer in your flash and go tune? thank you
frscory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 12:33 PM   #707
Kodename47

Drives: UK GT86
Thanked 1,629 Times in 1,112 Posts
Mentioned: 155 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by frscory View Post
do I need to have the RaceROM add on in order to take advantage of the features you guys offer in your flash and go tune?
No

Kodename 47 DJ:
Soundcloud / Instagram / Facebook
Kodename47 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kodename47 For This Useful Post:
frscory (05-29-2018)
Old 05-29-2018, 03:59 PM   #708
paiceyfan

Drives: 2014 Porsche Cayman S
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Garage
Zach,

I have been having throttle issues with the Edelbrock tune (v21, I believe) from the beginning, which is nearly 18 months now. Do you think the v23 will improve on this, or is it unrelated. You can read my issues in the current Edelbrock thread.

Thanks.
Old 06-11-2018, 03:47 PM   #709
paiceyfan

Garage
Anyone here have throttle response issues and moved to version 23 with a Edelbrock, but stock otherwise? If so, any changes?

Thanks.
Old 07-05-2018, 03:29 PM   #710
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

RaceROM 10 Released!

Big Update Folks: Phase 10 RaceROM is finally here for all model years and all regions of the world, from 2013-2018 models on USDM, European, Asian, JDM (Yes it's different), and Gulf spec ECU's. Our entire tune library has been updated to accommodate the new software, and we are now rolling out these tunes to new and existing customers.

The latest version is denoted as V25.00. Though RaceROM 10 is really a complete and utter overhaul of the way we do tuning on these cars, some of the more important changes are as follows:

- Improved tip in throttle response throughout entire rev range
- Completely overhauled closed loop correction outside of factory closed loop scenarios
- Completely overhauled boost control on turbo systems, implementing a variety of fail safe and target compensations to correct for and protect against overheating oil/coolant, poor quality fuel, AVCS being inactive, and more. We also have a lot more adjustment room to have features like boost by gear, ethanol content, map-switch mode, and more working in tandem with one another.
- Completely overhauled Flex Fuel implementation. Ethanol content, ethanol ignition advance, and more are now all dedicated parameters in EcuTek. The way Flex Fuel is programmed is also far superior in RaceROM 10, and allows much tighter integration into the tune. What this means for the end user is a smoother transition between fuel types, and a smoother ramp in power delivery as ethanol content increases or decreases.
- Dedicated custom map to warn you when your AVCS system has failed to activate in a timely manner, letting you know before you push the car and risk potential damage.
- Vastly improved control over fueling in medium to full load areas.
- Improved transition from low load MAF calculation to high load VE calculation.
- Improved drivability across all versions.
- Addressed a particular bug where some vehicles would experience a hesitation in high gear, partial (20-40%) throttle pulls. This was typically experienced when trying to pass on the highway, for example.

Due to the fact that RaceROM 10 adds so much functionality and extra control over prior RaceROM versions, updates to the latest versions are a $150 fee to cover one hour of our time dialing the new setup in for you remotely. New customers will be started off on RaceROM 10 by default. If you have any questions, feel free to contact me via email at sales@delicioustuning.com.com.
Old 07-27-2018, 03:56 PM   #711
paiceyfan

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by paiceyfan View Post
Anyone here have throttle response issues and moved to version 23 with a Edelbrock, but stock otherwise? If so, any changes?

Thanks.
In addition to a post elsewhere in this forum...Neal at The Racer's Line cleaned the throttle body and secured the MAF wires with hot glue. No issues since. This does not appear to be related to the tune. Just ordered the v25 tune now...
Old 10-21-2018, 11:00 AM   #712
mrg666
pessimistic skeptic

Drives: '14 FR-S Monogram AT JRSC
Thanked 1,035 Times in 684 Posts
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Garage
I have JRSC (c30 with default pulley) installed on a stock engine (stock header, injectors, fuel pump, etc) with CARB tune. I am interested in Delicious tune because the CARB tune does not seem to perform well in colder weather. I can understand that hot or cold temperature can affect the performance (power) but the engine should still be smooth at least. The engine feels different on a cold day in the same week with the same gas in the tank. Do you think Delicious tune can help? If I order Flash & Go tune, do I need to replace the MAP sensor?
mrg666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2018, 12:17 PM   #713
Irace86.2.0

Drives: Q5 + BRZ + M796
Thanked 5,805 Times in 3,299 Posts
Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
@mrg666

It seems like there is something off. Normally power and response increases with cooler temps, so maybe the CARB tune is limiting power by retarding ignition or decreasing throttle output proportional to accelerator input or something, so that emissions stays low. If so then DT should improve your situation. In general, the tune will be better. There is a possibility there is something else odd going on, but I can’t think of what.
mrg666 (10-21-2018)
Old 10-21-2018, 12:21 PM   #714
GrabTheWheel

Drives: 16' BRZ
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
I have JRSC (c30 with default pulley) installed on a stock engine (stock header, injectors, fuel pump, etc) with CARB tune. I am interested in Delicious tune because the CARB tune does not seem to perform well in colder weather. I can understand that hot or cold temperature can affect the performance (power) but the engine should still be smooth at least. The engine feels different on a cold day in the same week with the same gas in the tank. Do you think Delicious tune can help? If I order Flash & Go tune, do I need to replace the MAP sensor?
I originally had a C30 with everything else stock on the CARB tune. Jackson’s CARB tune is one of the the better ones out there but it is still tailored towards emissions. My biggest issue was the engine just felt sluggish below 3K RPM like slower than stock. It didn’t matter if it was warm or cold out. A tune completely fixed this along with picking up about 20 whp. I don’t think you should need a MAP sensor unless you’re increasing boost or something is wrong with your current one.
GrabTheWheel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GrabTheWheel For This Useful Post:
mrg666 (10-21-2018)