follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Speed By Design
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Regional Forums > NY / NJ / CT / PA

NY / NJ / CT / PA NY, NJ, CT, PA

User Tag List

Old 11-23-2013, 07:17 PM   #29
frs10

Drives: tezla
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
i recently got a ticket out in long island for speeding 50/35 which was a bullshit ticket... it was in the middle of rush hour with traffic and the pig claims he saw me speeding... i was thinking wtf how is there even enough empty road for me to go that fast?
frs10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 07:25 PM   #30
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Reckless Driving for drifting in a parking lot at 1am in the back ally part, and two for front plate. All three of these tickets have been in the same town, no other town has a cop bothered me so much.
Old 11-23-2013, 07:52 PM   #31
jaymannj

Drives: 2013 silver BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfsFang View Post
Reckless Driving for drifting in a parking lot at 1am in the back ally part, and two for front plate. All three of these tickets have been in the same town, no other town has a cop bothered me so much.
What town? So i know to avoid?
jaymannj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2013, 09:17 PM   #32
dem00n
Member of the year - 2016

Drives: Scion FRS
Thanked 2,427 Times in 1,111 Posts
Mentioned: 23 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymannj View Post
Doesn't matter what town, if you go drifting around in parking lot at 1am, who wouldn't get a fucking ticket?
pche (11-23-2013)
Old 11-23-2013, 10:51 PM   #33
t.chk

Drives: Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by dem00n View Post
Doesn't matter what town, if you go drifting around in parking lot at 1am, who wouldn't get a fucking ticket?
If a coper even hears your wheels chirping he can give you a ticket...sustained squeeling...he has to give out a slip.
t.chk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:35 AM   #34
WolfsFang
Scrape Master

Drives: Goal: Oldest FRS State Side
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymannj View Post
It was in Ramsey.
Old 11-24-2013, 04:21 PM   #35
NYCsubaruBRZ
Banned

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ & 99' Ford Explorer
i didnt think driving past a police department at 24mph would get me 5 tickets... i dont care what my record says... i wasnt doing anything wrong to get pulled over (that day) and he was a real ****. he saw the one black rim and he knows the rim shop there... they told me the cops r jerks around there and they always bother the customers
NYCsubaruBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NYCsubaruBRZ For This Useful Post:
brichard0625 (11-25-2013)
Old 11-24-2013, 05:42 PM   #36
NYCsubaruBRZ
Banned

they just mad cause they dont got nice whips like us... they go home to a daewoo or a shitted up crown vic LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to NYCsubaruBRZ For This Useful Post:
BRZ21 (11-24-2013)
Old 11-24-2013, 06:47 PM   #37
dori.
Seņor Member

Drives: white BRZ 6MT
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenic Driver View Post
I live in the Hudson Valley and have never gotten a ticket in my BRZ.
Same. Got pulled over once (for doing 50 on a 30 mph on ramp, so he couldn't have legally ticketed me for that), but not tickets yet.
dori. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 07:47 AM   #38
brichard0625

Drives: 2013 Scion Frs(Scarlet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCsubaruBRZ View Post
they just mad cause they dont got nice whips like us... they go home to a daewoo or a shitted up crown vic LOL
i agree with you on that one. They get upset that young dudes are driving around in nice cars and they profile you. My mom is dectective and she herself tells me to stay away from cops especially rookies because they scout young dudes with nice stuff just because! she tells me to just be nice and pray they let me slide. All my other cars i have gotten into alot of problems with. Even tho my car is red i dont speed as much, i didnt put tints, my subs in the trunk are turned all the way down, my hids are white with no hint of blue, turn signals are legal, i dont want to give them any reason at all to bother me but majority of cops in nyc are assholes. I've noticed that suffolk and nassau county police are not that bad but some can be. but i have two friends that cops in queens and they tell me all the time, all the rookies profile young dudes with nice cars and they look at us like we are dumb and take advantage of us just so they can give out an easy ticket.
Old 11-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #39
NYCsubaruBRZ
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brichard0625 View Post
i agree with you on that one. They get upset that young dudes are driving around in nice cars and they profile you. My mom is dectective and she herself tells me to stay away from cops especially rookies because they scout young dudes with nice stuff just because! she tells me to just be nice and pray they let me slide. All my other cars i have gotten into alot of problems with. Even tho my car is red i dont speed as much, i didnt put tints, my subs in the trunk are turned all the way down, my hids are white with no hint of blue, turn signals are legal, i dont want to give them any reason at all to bother me but majority of cops in nyc are assholes. I've noticed that suffolk and nassau county police are not that bad but some can be. but i have two friends that cops in queens and they tell me all the time, all the rookies profile young dudes with nice cars and they look at us like we are dumb and take advantage of us just so they can give out an easy ticket.

u kiddin? some parts of nassau and suffolk they are horrible... cause their aint real shit goin on.... they got nothing better to do.... when they pull me over they ask if i do or sell drugs... and how did you get this car? what are you doing in this town... wut fuckin nerve... and im always polite but once they hand me the ticket ill cough and say cock sucker just clear enough for them to hear... lol ive had one cop say "what was that?" i was like "it was a cough"... and when he started walking to his car i had a coughing fit lol.....
Old 11-25-2013, 05:55 PM   #40
brichard0625

Drives: 2013 Scion Frs(Scarlet)
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCsubaruBRZ View Post
u kiddin? some parts of nassau and suffolk they are horrible... cause their aint real shit goin on.... they got nothing better to do.... when they pull me over they ask if i do or sell drugs... and how did you get this car? what are you doing in this town... wut fuckin nerve... and im always polite but once they hand me the ticket ill cough and say cock sucker just clear enough for them to hear... lol ive had one cop say "what was that?" i was like "it was a cough"... and when he started walking to his car i had a coughing fit lol.....
i dunno i just recently moved out to long island and i dont want to jinx myself but so far nassau cops have been really cool with me and actually dont pay me any attention. I came from the bronx i can tell you the 45th pct. is one of the worst. Back when i had my integra, bmw, scion tc they would harass the hell out of me. I can recall getting a ticket for honking my horn at a cop who almost hit me after pulling out from a double parked spot and gave me a ticket for unreasonable noise on Fordham rd.(for those that dont know fordham rd. its one of the busiest and prolly the loudest areas in the bx) its because we are young so they figure we dont know what to say or do so they pick on us. They know that most of us dont know any better and will probably wild out on them and boom they take us in. easy ticket, quota filled!
as for the drugs part i totally have been asked that everytime i have been pulled over in the bronx. there was a time i got pulled over 3 times in a 2hr span and 2 out of 3 times it was by the same cop who didnt even give me a reason, just pulled me over took his flashlight and flashed inside of the car and then drove off. Its sad because i have police officers and dectectives in my family and i know they are good cops but when i see a cop its hard for me to respect them!
Old 11-25-2013, 05:59 PM   #41
pche
Guy on internet

Drives: Slowly
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Well, here in America, our right to call a police officer who has just mistreated us a cock sucker, is protected by our First Amendment. Next time, do what I do, annunciate clearly, and call them a cock sucker to their face. It gets easier after the first time, I promise.

Oh and please do so only when they profile you, don't be calling them names when they give you a ticket for doing donuts in a parking lot 2 o'clock in the morning.
pche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 06:04 PM   #42
KelvinBRZ
GBS Mafia Member

Drives: with Snow mode on
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
I got 5 petty tickets within a month. -____-"
never got this much attention in my civic

GBS Mafia
KelvinBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote