follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > Members Classifieds > Cars for Sale/Trade

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 02:47 AM   #29
vmdhall

Drives: Scion FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by GingerExtract View Post
If you were interested, I'm tossing around the idea of getting a different car. Mine is 2008 Mazda3 2.3L 5MT, hatchback with about 77,000miles. It is lightly modified, but in the process of going back to stock. It has been a great commuter car, and I have long term averaged 32mpg since buying it new in April 2008. The FR-S might be a touch out of my budget, but you never know.
Thanks, but I haven't decided what I am going to do yet. I'm still exploring my options to mitigate my financial losses as much as possible. If I do get another car, it will be new or a very low mileage used car.
vmdhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 02:53 AM   #30
vmdhall

Drives: Scion FR-S Ultramarine 6MT
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by pcasso87 View Post
Xcuze my crappy iphone pic

Those seats are $950 a piece. I don't think they have adjustable lumbar support and I'ld lose an airbag. Even if I get a great seat I still think the ride of the car is simply to harsh for me and I am not willing to start messing around with the suspension.
vmdhall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:10 PM   #31
track_warrior
Track Junkie

Drives: Faster than the Stig!
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by vmdhall View Post
Those seats are $950 a piece. I don't think they have adjustable lumbar support and I'ld lose an airbag. Even if I get a great seat I still think the ride of the car is simply to harsh for me and I am not willing to start messing around with the suspension.
They dont have lumbar support but they are much better than the stockers no back pain since installing it.

You find the stock suspension stiff?? Really i felt it too soft for my taste i switched to coilovers because of the amount of roll i would feel on the corners.