follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 05-27-2014, 10:38 PM   #127
TwinWRX

Drives: Firestorm
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldanphanl View Post
Scammers and liars are good at what they do to save their own ass, I don't see why you all are bashing mods about this. They go through a process of weaving through facts and terms conditions of vendor contracts. Some things just do not happen overnight.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk
And I agree their jobs aren't easy and I wouldn't want them making lots of rash decisions, however, when 10+ people make an issue you should listen. Maybe even make a statement to the community about what is being looked into without giving all details.
TwinWRX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TwinWRX For This Useful Post:
FRS-HHH (05-28-2014)
Old 05-28-2014, 12:05 PM   #128
Kace

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS (Asphalt)
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Garage
Vicious LED Feedback!

I bought sidemarkers with LEDs from him and a few days later I get condensation on the driver side and I emailed him and I shipped them back. It's been over a week now and I still haven't received my refund and he stopped replying to my emails. I would never do business with this guy again. I wish I found this thread sooner. Name:  ImageUploadedByTapatalk1401293099.365191.jpg
Views: 513
Size:  297.1 KB
Kace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 01:20 PM   #129
ZOMFGAARON
A Demon

Drives: Raven GT86
Thanked 1,321 Times in 701 Posts
Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
I swear his LEDs are from eBay. I bought the side markers got the free LEDs but both of them died within 2 weeks of receiving them and he said there's no warranty on them. Lol.
ZOMFGAARON is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ZOMFGAARON For This Useful Post:
eddieEndo (05-28-2014)
Old 05-28-2014, 01:51 PM   #130
Xerious
Speed Chaser Thrill Seekr

Drives: 2014 Asphalt Monogram FR-S 6MT
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kace View Post
I bought sidemarkers with LEDs from him and a few days later I get condensation on the driver side and I emailed him and I shipped them back. It's been over a week now and I still haven't received my refund and he stopped replying to my emails. I would never do business with this guy again. I wish I found this thread sooner. Attachment 80145
Wow, I ordered these from him but cancelled and got my money back through PayPal because of his lack of responses. I ordered from genome and my sidemarkers look much better and sit flush. No condensation issues but let's see after it rains.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Xerious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2014, 10:54 PM   #131
Lonewolf

Drives: Moped
Thanked 2,130 Times in 1,195 Posts
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Wow, it does look like this dude just up and left...

Those who paid by credit card, just file a dispute with your credit card company...the money will come back

Paypal has their own dispute process as well..

If anyone knows his full name and address, file a police report on him using his local pd (since this will be within their jurisdiction)

If you are outside of CA and have been defrauded by this douche, there are several agencies who might be interested in this guy scamming in regards to his "sales" involving other states...

The CA state attorney general, any other involved state's attorney general, and the Federal Trade Commission would love to hear about this guy as well.

I can keep going, but all of the above should send him a nice message...lol
Lonewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lonewolf For This Useful Post:
bhbnuckle (05-28-2014)
Old 05-28-2014, 10:59 PM   #132
Lonewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhbnuckle View Post
Same as my situation..

He's name is Ben, he even blocked me on facebook, because i commented on his photo saying "answer my email" lol. I added all his siblings and friends through facebook so that I can get my sidemarkers ASAP. Hes also operating company name called Dark Sun Vapor.. I think he doesnt give a fuck about hes past company such as Vicious LED or Concept 3 LED customers.

https://www.facebook.com/darksunvapor

this is he's new store page.. I cant get his personal Facebook wall since he blocked me.

WE'LL SEE WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT.
Read the entries:

"Mmm, our new Team Dark sun #BMW #228i coupe is so sexy! 240HP, RWD, 50/50 weight distribution, beautiful luxury interior, and just an all around work of art makes this the best vehicle I've ever owned hands down. Also purchased the #Msport package which was worth every penny. I haven't had this much fun driving a car ever; not even my old #Scion #frs could come close to comparing to the ride quality of this bad boy. I think this is what they call true love? ❤️ #DarkSunVapor #LasVegas #TeamDarkSun #TeamDS #DSVapor #DSV #vapeshop #vape #vapor #vapes #vaper #itaste #mvp #tesla #ejuice #ecig #vapedontsmoke #quitsmoking #vapestar #vapelife #vapefriends #vapecommunity #mods #instafollow"

Looks like the loser dumped his FRS and picked up his new BMW and thinks he's the shit now...typical
Old 05-28-2014, 11:34 PM   #133
TwinWRX

All his hashtags show he has plenty of time to respond to emails people say are ignored lol. I read an earlier post that his vendor status didn't renew and if that's the case then this thread is no longer needed and will disappear like his business. Just stinks for those who got shafted before the plug was pulled.
Old 05-29-2014, 07:56 AM   #134
reno

Drives: 86 GTS Aero
a shame if this is how it's ending up...
had good communication back then, but i haven't ordered anything since

guess u only know how good they are when issues arise
reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 02:27 PM   #135
Jyn
Noob

Drives: FR-S Mammogram
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Everyone experiencing a problem

Please report this to PayPal. Enough complaints will get his account closed. If it has been outside of the grace period to get your money back through Paypal, or if you used credit card, go through your credit union or bank. Good companies will help you get your money back!
Old 05-29-2014, 02:43 PM   #136
J3NN4

Drives: '14 FR-S, '05 Silverado
I bought the clear side markers, and both LEDs burned out within a month. The glue on the side markers was already turning yellow by the time it arrived, too.
J3NN4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2014, 04:49 PM   #137
TwinWRX

Well if everyone can notice, Vicious LEDs is now banned. Not sure if it's temporary or permanent, however, this thread should remain for the people on the net searching for LEDs since his website is still running his scam. Kudos to the mods and everyone for sharing their issues, good and bad. I think vicious was evaluated by the community and karma caught up. Make sure you do your homework as you buy parts everyone and even when you do you can never predict a decent vendor going bad like this one.
Old 05-29-2014, 06:23 PM   #138
J3NN4

Drives: '14 FR-S, '05 Silverado
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinWRX View Post
Well if everyone can notice, Vicious LEDs is now banned. Not sure if it's temporary or permanent, however, this thread should remain for the people on the net searching for LEDs since his website is still running his scam. Kudos to the mods and everyone for sharing their issues, good and bad. I think vicious was evaluated by the community and karma caught up. Make sure you do your homework as you buy parts everyone and even when you do you can never predict a decent vendor going bad like this one.
It didn't show up on Tapatalk for me, so I didn't see until I got online =/

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
J3NN4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2014, 01:13 AM   #139
TwinWRX

Anyone know how we can report or attempt to shut down his website? Not everyone out there will see this forum or thread and people shouldn't have to be scammed.
Old 05-31-2014, 01:16 AM   #140
Lonewolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinWRX View Post
Anyone know how we can report or attempt to shut down his website? Not everyone out there will see this forum or thread and people shouldn't have to be scammed.
Posted at the end of page 1 of this thread....

Tags
vicious ledon't, y'all got got