follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > FT86CLUB Shared Forum > Member's Car Journals

Member's Car Journals Car journals by our members.

User Tag List

Old 02-10-2015, 04:44 AM   #1
SkyBRZ

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Brz To Do List!

Well I am a new BRZ owner, 2015 Crystal Black Silica Limited have had it since November.
I guess I could consider myself a new car enthusiast even though I've been interested in cars my whole life, just never had a car that I was in love with, that is until now!
Now I bought the extended warranty mainly because I am 22 and basically if anything goes wrong with the car I would be out of a car until I have the money to repair it.
That being said I have decided to post this sort of Cosmetic Modification to do list I guess? Since I do not want to void the warranty I am obviously going to be sticking to mostly aesthetic modifications.
This list will help to record the changes I make as well as, hopefully, get feedback from you guys!

To Do List:
Lowering Springs- Installed Tein S-Tech Lowering Springs
Gram Lights 57 DR Gunmetal Blue 18x8.5F 9.5R 5x100 +38 (Should I stagger?)- Enkei RPF1 17x9 Gunmetal
Rays Engineering Lug Nuts Red
Rally Art Mudflaps Red W/ White Lettering
CLEiB Lip, Side Steps, and Rear Diffuser
Seibon Br-style Carbon fiber fender ducts
Voltex Type 5 Replica Wing (real one's do not come right size for BRZ's and expensive)
INTEC Japan 458 style Tail lights
Seibon FA-style Carbon fiber hood
Seibon TB Carbon fiber rear bumper lip
Invidia N1 Catback exhaust
Headlight Armor Protection Kit Gt Yellow (possibly)

If all goes well I can have all of these modifications done by the end of this year! I think the car will look stunning with these parts installed tell me what you guys think!

Last edited by SkyBRZ; 04-23-2015 at 12:36 AM.
SkyBRZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2015, 05:09 AM   #2
mike_frs

Drives: 2015 Subaru BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Congrats! I'm from California as well and just picked up my 15' BRZ Limited in WRB 2 weeks ago. Looks like you got a pretty good mod list going
mike_frs is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
body, hood, lip, modification, wheels