follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Marketplace > User/Vendor/Sponsor Reviews, Feedback, Comments

User Tag List

Old 04-01-2014, 05:03 PM   #1
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Drives: 2013 Scion FR-S
Mentioned: 146 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Anyone Heard From Bill @Delicioustuning?

So I have been trying to get a hold of Bill @DeliciousTuning. He has not logged in since the 30th, we spoke on Thursday and Friday with the understanding of working on a project over the weekend and I didn't hear from him.
I thought it was just a busy weekend or he needed a break as he has other things going on honestly but yesterday I could not get him on the phone or through email.
I have tried again today calling with no luck.

Does anyone know if he is alright, on vacation and just neglected to tell me when we spoke on Thursday about what was going to happen or has something happened to him?

I am not upset nor am I saying anything negative but this is unlike him and I am hoping something serious didn't happen to him or a family member. Hopefully someone can shed some light on this.

**UPDATE 4/9**
I still have not gotten any updates.

First when I contacted Bill saying I again got the CEL I had before he didn't remember saying he has so many emails, trying to be understanding even though it was in the same email chain I first brought it up I told him everything again.
Next he tells me to use his website ticket system I try to and it will not let me so I tell Bill and nothing.

Then I raised some other questions, concerns and requests he asked for more logs and information I supplied them in less than a hour I believe maybe 2 and then nothing for 4 days again.

I am still on my baseline tune and I get nothing from Bill.

I get he is moving and busy but he should have told me this before he took my money back around the 25th. I should have been informed by him not forum members when I went searching so I knew if I should wait to turbo the car for him or go with another tuner.

As of today since he still is not answering me and I am still running on the base tune with 0 revisions despite everything I have told him, logged and given him I am fed up. This customer service sucks. @DeliciousTuning is coming on the forums, he is the owner he is responsible for communication not me the client who already paid chasing him down hoping to one day hear from him.

This is really frustrating and I am tired of this. I would have been fine if I was kept informed and had some kind of a time line but right now I am just wandering aimlessly hoping for something.

Last edited by Cross; 04-09-2014 at 04:28 PM.
Cross is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:25 PM   #2
leicaboss
Coffee Snob

Drives: '14 SWP BRZ Limited
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
All I know is Bill works wonders, he's done two cars in NorCal (that I am aware of).
leicaboss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2014, 04:27 PM   #3
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Garage
Turns out he is moving into a new shop and focusing on his own business completely now. So it has just been the shuffle of moving and getting setup it seems.
Old 04-04-2014, 03:19 PM   #4
GremlinGSP

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Well thats good to know. I thought he was ignoring me. Been trying to get my tune for a while now. Any ETA on when He'll be back up and running?
GremlinGSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2014, 03:27 PM   #5
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Garage
I'm not sure I have asked for some updates to my tune as well nothing yet.
Old 04-09-2014, 04:27 PM   #6
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Garage
I still have not gotten any updates.

First when I contacted Bill saying I again got the CEL I had before he didn't remember saying he has so many emails, trying to be understanding even though it was in the same email chain I first brought it up I told him everything again.
Next he tells me to use his website ticket system I try to and it will not let me so I tell Bill and nothing.

Then I raised some other questions, concerns and requests he asked for more logs and information I supplied them in less than a hour I believe maybe 2 and then nothing for 4 days again.

I am still on my baseline tune and I get nothing from Bill.

I get he is moving and busy but he should have told me this before he took my money back around the 25th. I should have been informed by him not forum members when I went searching so I knew if I should wait to turbo the car for him or go with another tuner.

As of today since he still is not answering me and I am still running on the base tune with 0 revisions despite everything I have told him, logged and given him I am fed up. This customer service sucks. @DeliciousTuning is coming on the forums, he is the owner he is responsible for communication not me the client who already paid chasing him down hoping to one day hear from him.

This is really frustrating and I am tired of this. I would have been fine if I was kept informed and had some kind of a time line but right now I am just wandering aimlessly hoping for something.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cross For This Useful Post:
diodelphi (02-05-2015)
Old 04-09-2014, 04:35 PM   #7
King Tut
NASA SpecE30 Racer

Drives: 2006 Honda S2000
Thanked 5,759 Times in 3,055 Posts
Mentioned: 274 Post(s)
Tagged: 10 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to King Tut
Unfortunetly this appears to be the same situation that @Visconti and the now banned FA20Club got into where the supply can't meet the demand. They both also implemented a ticket system and then didn't follow through in a timely manner. They both also continued to take money from new customers when they couldn't keep up with current customer base demands. I hope this isn't the case, but it often does. Honestly, I would end the beef and get up with @nelsmar to get you running.
Old 04-09-2014, 06:46 PM   #8
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Tut View Post
Unfortunetly this appears to be the same situation that @Visconti and the now banned FA20Club got into where the supply can't meet the demand. They both also implemented a ticket system and then didn't follow through in a timely manner. They both also continued to take money from new customers when they couldn't keep up with current customer base demands. I hope this isn't the case, but it often does. Honestly, I would end the beef and get up with @nelsmar to get you running.
Alright I am done, I switched to @moto-mike as he came highly recommended by a few members. I also felt confident after talking to him on the phone that he was aware what I expected and what I wanted.

I have started a dispute on the payment lets see how long it takes to get a response now.

I wish things had been different Bill but this was outrageous and I am done sitting around with my car at your mercy.

The intention of this thread is not to say Bill and Delicious have gone to crap but they have personally left me disappointed and I have moved on. Things don't always work out as planned and I hope that everyone else has a great experience, I have not.
The Following User Says Thank You to Cross For This Useful Post:
diodelphi (02-05-2015)
Old 04-09-2014, 07:09 PM   #9
DeliciousTuning
PhoneFlash by EcuTeK

Drives: Edelbrock Equipped - Subaru BRZ
Thanked 1,683 Times in 581 Posts
Mentioned: 403 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cross View Post
Alright I am done, I switched to @moto-mike as he came highly recommended by a few members. I also felt confident after talking to him on the phone that he was aware what I expected and what I wanted.

I have started a dispute on the payment lets see how long it takes to get a response now.

I wish things had been different Bill but this was outrageous and I am done sitting around with my car at your mercy.

The intention of this thread is not to say Bill and Delicious have gone to crap but they have personally left me disappointed and I have moved on. Things don't always work out as planned and I hope that everyone else has a great experience, I have not.
Elliot,

Thank you for your patience along with everyone else. Yes, my customer service has gone to poo, I completely admit it. You spend the time I do working as many projects, dyno tuning, race team tuning, design and development with multiple companies I work for and you will completely understand.

There is more going on right now then meets the eye with business and life in general and it is very hard to keep a balance between it all. I have issued you a full refund on your custom tune and wish you the best with your build. Moto-East is a good company, with good tunes and will take care of your appropriately.

I am in the process of finalizing my move and expect to be up and running next week. Once again I do apologize for my delays, but I can not keep working 12 hours days 7 days a week, it just doesn't work for me. So rescheduling of priorities is in motion but it will be a little while before it is all sorted and running smoothly again.

Regards,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
DeliciousTuning is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DeliciousTuning For This Useful Post:
CK_Bladesmith (04-12-2014), King Tut (04-09-2014), Nomed Alucard (04-12-2014)
Old 04-09-2014, 07:18 PM   #10
Cross
It's the Mad Cow

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeliciousTuning View Post
Elliot,

Thank you for your patience along with everyone else. Yes, my customer service has gone to poo, I completely admit it. You spend the time I do working as many projects, dyno tuning, race team tuning, design and development with multiple companies I work for and you will completely understand.

There is more going on right now then meets the eye with business and life in general and it is very hard to keep a balance between it all. I have issued you a full refund on your custom tune and wish you the best with your build. Moto-East is a good company, with good tunes and will take care of your appropriately.

I am in the process of finalizing my move and expect to be up and running next week. Once again I do apologize for my delays, but I can not keep working 12 hours days 7 days a week, it just doesn't work for me. So rescheduling of priorities is in motion but it will be a little while before it is all sorted and running smoothly again.

Regards,
William Knose
Delicious Tuning
I completely understand anyone would and I hate to see things degrade to this and only wish you the best. If you had let me know what was going on it wouldn't have ever gotten to this, we all know things get busy and you have to have a life first you cannot live just for the business. I have already been down that road that's why I went back to a salary position I just couldn't take care of my family and personal life.

I hope everything smooths out for you and things get back to normal from here on out. Remember even if you just send an email letting the customer(s) know you haven't forgotten about them even if it's a canned reply to everyone it can do wonders. Its the silence that kills esp when its over 48hrs of silence.

Good luck with the new place Bill.