follow ft86club on our blog, twitter or facebook.
FT86CLUB
Ft86Club
Delicious Tuning
Register Garage Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Go Back   Toyota GR86, 86, FR-S and Subaru BRZ Forum & Owners Community - FT86CLUB > Technical Topics > Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting)

Cosmetic Modification (Interior/Exterior/Lighting) Discussions about cosmetic mods.

User Tag List

Old 03-12-2013, 12:26 AM   #1
dkenne2586

Drives: Whiteout FR-S
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Parts.com = Master Limited BRZ > FR-S Thread?

Alright folks, now that parts.com has a pretty detailed selection of parts, maybe it's time to make one master BRZ Limited trim > FR-S conversion thread? It seems to be a frequent hot topic on the boards and consolidating it all could help make things easier for everyone once we start being guinea pigs with all this stuff.

After briefly looking through the parts, I found the sunlight sensor (presumably for the auto headlights) for $70 if I remember correctly. Climate control unit seems to have multiple entries on there. I didn't have time to investigate that further, but I did see the blower assembly units that were part of the original problem in using that climate assembly in a non BRZ Limited trim.

The heated seats appear to be one whole piece with the actual seat itself. Way too pricey but the wiring would probably be simple.

There's a lot to go through actually. I was pretty happy to see some of the trim pieces (inner sills for example) at a decent price. I'd like to replace those once in a while as they get scuffed pretty easily.

Some of the push start assembly pieces could prove interesting as well. But nonetheless what is everyone's opinion?

And please to the half a dozen people that will come in and say "for that money you could have bought the limited...replace the front bumper" etc etc...just please let this or the possible future thread be. I'm sure the viewers of the thread are content with spending the extra money, in some cases making it cost more than the limited. Thanks in advance for your understanding.
dkenne2586 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 12:44 AM   #2
husker741
Banned

Drives: 2013 Whiteout Scion FR-S 6MT
Thanked 4,183 Times in 1,415 Posts
Mentioned: 28 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
I might use it to get the trunk liner. And maybe the red stitched shift boot. I would love to have auto headlights.
husker741 is offline   Reply With Quote