Old 11-24-2018, 02:22 PM   #7
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadalet View Post
I purchased an aluminum driveshaft from Mpower318 one month ago for $300. I didnt get a chance to install it for 2 weeks. When I did, it vibrated badly above 70mph. I assumed I installed it incorrectly (even though it's pretty hard to screw up a drive shaft install!) and went about trying a different position. The yoke on the front is channeled, so it only goes in 1 way. There are 4 bolts on the rear so I tried 4 different positions, but it always vibrated badly above 70mph. Frustrated, I took it to a local shop and they confirmed that it's not straight. I contacted Mpower318 and this was his reply:

"Sir...i had no problem when i had it on my car...i didn't understand why u say is not straight... This is a good drive shaft when i sold it to u...now it is in yours hands and on your car after so many days...how you want me to be response to it after it was on your car sir? Sorry sir...the only thing i can do is help you contract the company who sold it to me..."

Bullshit...

DON'T LET IT HAPPEN TO YOU!!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hadalet View Post
Unfortunately I paid cash. I know I don't have much recourse (short of going to his job where I bought it from him [emoji48]), but I wanted to let others know what he does.

When I put the OEM drive shaft back on, it didn't vibrate at all. I was also surprised by how much hp I had lost putting that bent POS on my car!

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSG Mike View Post
Feel free to let his employers know what happened. Most companies do not look kindly upon their employees being known scammers.
You should do what CSG mike said, plus a little extra if you want to get your money back.

Looking at this original post:
http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showthread.php?t=130279

He does say that it "worked great", and his thread suggests it works fine even though his wording is off.
"This is like new......very low miles"
@ichitaka05 is it possible to lock the linked thread or something so @Hadalet can use it as evidence if he decides to go to small claims or something.

Also @Hadalet you should submit feedback about his sale here, as well as screenshot and save all correspondences to a folder on your computer:
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/itrader.php?u=156956

At least to prevent others from being ripped off.

Also quick research shows that in LA you can go after him easily at very little cost in small claims:

http://www.lacourt.org/division/smal...allclaims.aspx

It may be difficult to prove that he intentionally sent a broken part though
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote