Old 12-22-2019, 10:06 PM   #13
FRSBRZGT86FAN

Drives: 2023 GR SUPRA,15 FR-S (SOLD)
Thanked 2,100 Times in 1,397 Posts
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by why? View Post
You'd be amazed what a desk job and 1 boring as hell day can bring. I used to have a job where I just sat around waiting for the shit to hit the fan, and it meant I was on forums constantly. You could easily do 100+ posts on an interesting forum that had a large user base.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcoat View Post
I don't actually "live" here no matter what appearances my seem. It is more like 3 to 5 minute windows of opportunity than and constant vigil. My job consists mostly of sitting waiting for people to bring me stuff, the shit to hit the fan, or on conference calls that have nothing to do with my sites but I have to be there anyway. I have the time without sacrificing a single moment of work. It took me 30 years to get to that level though so you may have some time to wait yet.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROFL it's Waffle View Post
Seeing @Tcoat 's 57,025 post count, I wondered what this person does all day, and it's clear "living on this forum" is the answer. An average of 31.2 posts per day, every day for 5 years will get me on par with this status . I can already forecast a decline in my job performance LOL.

Ahhh.....
https://www.ft86club.com/forums/memb...rt=posts&pp=40

This is so true, I work in IT, and you'd be surprised how much wait time there is for something to render or compile or just plain waiting on someone else to finish a task.

I'm usually on lynda, reddit or forums during that down time trying to learn something or shoot the shit.
*SOLD*OFT Stage 2 UEL E85/Nameless Performance 3 inch axleback with 5 inch mufflers/ TRD CAI / CNT UEL/ Cusco Strut BAR & LHD Brake Stop / "JDM" Toyota Badges / WinJet JDM headlights - DRL MOD from fteightysix.com - 5000K Diode Dynamics HID kit / Diode Dynamics LED interior Lights and sidemarker bulbs / JDM Clear Sidemarkers / Diode Dynamics LED switchbacks/ OLM LED rear turn signals / Tap Turn Relay*SOLD*
FRSBRZGT86FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FRSBRZGT86FAN For This Useful Post:
Dadhawk (12-24-2019)