Old 08-12-2019, 06:20 PM   #236
raz.sofer

Drives: Subaru BRZ 2015
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
FT86 Speedfactory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultramaroon View Post
So, Morimoto took the heat on those? Interesting. If Brian V. is a real person instead of a pool alias, then he's probably drowning in issues.

The same email account replied to my requests for update. I was happy to see the reply but disappointed when only one of the remaining two items was delivered. :/

I suggest keeping the interaction pleasant. I bet we're just a couple people in an otherwise grumpy mob.

I know they are by Coplus, I don’t know them too well so I don’t know that to tell you about that...
Maybe it’s just one guy. I really have no idea..
We have a reason for our grumpiness, put aside the product for a moment, that’s the manufacturer’s fault. Why do I need to chase down the customer service after I got an answer? I think that even the costumer service at VW (which is awful to the point of non existence in Israel) was better.
He got back to me 10 minutes ago.
I hope this goes right and I can seperate my ways with them peacefully...
I’m not even mad, I just got to a point of frustration. Damn, I just want something I paid for (and this thing wasn’t cheap) to be good, or at least matching the price I paid for it. If I wanted water in my headlights I would just retrofit them myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk