View Single Post
Old 05-18-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
Dom_J

Drives: BRZ, E63 AMG, Lancer, Integra
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
6266 FA20 [Questions]

Afternoon FT86 Club,

I have a few parts laying around from a turbo Integra project & I'm getting the itch for something special. First a foremost, I love the platform, I bought it solely because Toyabaru recreated the ITR to the "T" and only a purist could appreciate they made it right-wheel-drive this time. It's crazy to hear people complaining about the power but to this day if an ITR pulls into a meet, its the holy grail lol enough on that....

"Universal" parts laying around:

-Billet wheel, ball bearing 6266 T4
-Treadstone Intercooler 30x10.5x4.5
-TRE performance 2000cc injectors
-Dual Walbro E85 450lph pumps

Now, this turbo is on the large side as the Integra's primary focus was straight line orientation. In my head if I'd ever have to have the perfect combo on power in this platform it'd 260whp/260wtq in a supercharger type of config only because I know the powerband would add for loads of fun, I know because my Ion Redline was a blast, I won't use another "heaton" though >.< maybe TVS but I'm deviating again...

Before I embark on this journey....Any of you guys running similar setups? I honestly don't trust pump gas on 4-cylinders past 450whp and I'm not sure if I want to deal with the hassle of E85 just yet. I enjoy being able to get gas in an abundance of locations lol

This really wasn't my plan but I'm not so sure on what I want to do with the teggy & the parts are here. We got 700whp out of this turbo & I really don't want that type of power for the FA20(as odd as that sounds). I really do enjoy the car, it's just intriguing on watching what they are capable of.

-Engine management suggestions(user friendly as I tune my own cars)?
-Which fuel injectors can I run?
-Any 6266 setups?(I would google but limited to my work computer restrictions right now & I know that's classified as pRon, probably why nothing came up lol)

Last edited by Dom_J; 05-18-2016 at 08:41 PM.
Dom_J is offline   Reply With Quote