View Single Post
Old 10-27-2009, 12:43 AM   #12
White Comet
Resident Skeptic

Drives: '04 WRX
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
1) 1990 Saab 900 Turbo
- Dad's car, but I drove and took care of it as much as he did. LOVED this car. A true thoroughbred. It simply became too expensive to maintain as it approached 300k.

2) 1998 VW Jetta Wolfsburg
- Another car that belonged to my dad, but I ended up using more than him. Shame it was a complete and utter piece of crap. Traded it in when I found...

3) 2003 Honda Civic SiR
- My first car, in that I paid for it and took care of it myself. The first car I modified. Loved it. Great, underrated car. Sold it only because I had a chance to buy...

4) 2003 Nissan 350Z
- My first (and only) RWD sports car. I loved it, but as a DD, it was difficult. Plus, it was just too expensive for me to modify, so I never did anything to it, which made it hard to bond with. Traded it for...

5) 2004 Subaru WRX
- The only regret I have with this one is that I couldn't score an STI (the GD models cost 50 grand in Canada when new). Aside from that, it's the perfect car for my life. Love factory boost, and I'm just now getting ready to modify it. This won't be my last boxer engine powered car, you can be sure of it!
White Comet is offline   Reply With Quote