View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 03:37 PM   #62846
Clutch Dog

Drives: 2017 BRZ PP , 2005 Saab 97X
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by humfrz View Post
A female homeowner roommate? How did that come about (response optional). Why couldn't I ever find a situation like that -

Next question, why are there bars on the door leading from the garage to inside the house?

BTW, the shelves look nice -

humfrz

Co worker at work had a lazy sack of shit who didnt today rent 9 outta 12 months. And this was around the time I was looking to move since my old roomates got orders out east. Legally I guess she needed another tenant to kick the other guy out. So I got in for a free month and offered to help fit the garage up with storage and work bench placing.

She's about 4 years younger than I am and the generational gap is apparent. She even tried her hand at drilling but kept throwing in screws sideways and once dropped the screw and punched a hole in the wall with my drill. She said this isn't for me and went to a coloring and wine l tasting? XD

I was up till 2 am finishing it up and cleaning the floor in the Mean time.

I also pay cash for rent.

As Bill Cosby said "once you let a girl in your bedroom, she's awfully hard to remove."

Besides after last night's performance. I felt more like a handyman and less like a roomate.

And not in the fun way
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clutch Dog For This Useful Post:
humfrz (11-09-2019), p1l0t (11-09-2019)