Phaedrus29

Drives: 2013 Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullWorks View Post
Really Mods?

Erasing my Posts already?

Like I said If at this point in the cycle you believe the FRs is faster than a BRZ don't buy a BRz you do not have the intellectual capacity to maintain a car of this limited production status and do not posses the critical thinking abilities to secure the vehicle a long and prosperous life...

and you might be stupid...

Perhaps the mods should delete your most recent post too. How is it a mark of a lack of intellectual capacity or stupidness to buy the FRS over the BRZ IF (emphasis on IF) it's true that the FRS is faster than the BRZ? The cars are roughly identical, but if the FRS is faster AND cheaper, wouldn't it seem sensible (or at least certainly not stupid) to go FRS?

In any event, blindly buying the BRZ for more money IF all reviews (and your test-drive) tells you that the FRS is better/faster, would seem to be a sign of a lack of intellectual capacity, if anything would. If you are a critical thinker, shouldn't you compare price and performance when deciding to purchase?

------

Thanks for all the helpful posts above, btw. I certainly feel that it would be unwise to read too much into these reviews. (That being said, they probably shouldn't be ignored completely either.)
Phaedrus29 is offline   Reply With Quote