View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 06:58 PM   #32
ThatAsianBradah

Drives: Toyota 86 2017 TRD Modded
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I have two friends that own SBD400 kits tuned by Shiv thru OFT and I, myself, have an Edelbrock SC that's tuned by Delicious.

We've done private runs against each other and we're running head to head against each other. Approximately 260/265whp on 92 octane.

If you choose Edelbrock, it most likely would be for: Reliable and significant power (even if it costs more than the SBD), you like control of higher power at any range of the power band, you want to keep your daily driving characteristics nearly the same, you have a fantastic powertrain warranty from Edelbrock is you use their CARB tune, and you want potentially less headaches I'm the future.

Now as far as the SBD kit goes.. Turbo BOV, mid-high end power, really good cost of the kit that has big potential for gains as much as the Edelbrock does, and out of all the turbo kits out there, it has a pretty good reliability factor.

At that point, it's basically supercharger vs turbo features, especially comparing two different kits that both are astounding.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
86 South Africa (09-27-2017)