Koji_Online
N7 Spectre

Drives: 2017 Toyota 86 (Ablaze - 6MT)
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattles View Post
Yea, I couldnt get the damn rod to turn- lol I suck. I'll be more willing to give it another shot once the temps drop below 100F tonight.
Thanks for the 'thanks' & input everyone; sorry for my late response; thanks for the good picture ducks!

Yes, once you loosen the nut, you have to use some pressure on the clutch pedal in order release tension on the bracket & clutch master bolt. then you can screw in the bolt to bring the pedal down; let me know how yours turns out! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil86 View Post
Any chance of a picture?

I found two nuts (they are on both sides of the black bracket against which the clutch pedal rests and the appear to be the same size). They are fixed on a treaded tube through which a small white nylon actuater protrudes.

I really want to do this mod, but I am reluctant to screw up anything.
I believe you are looking at the cruise control switch; that's the final adjustment you make after you adjust pedal height, just to make sure the white switch (actuator) comes in contact with the pedal as it rests.

What you should be looking at for pedal adjustment is the bracket & clutch master protruding through the firewall, seen above the gas pedal; it's way up there; press the clutch with one hand to see which one moves; lmk how yours works out! =D

Koji_Online is offline   Reply With Quote