View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 11:16 PM   #170
RayRay88

Drives: 2017 86 860 Special Edition
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by rennlistuser3 View Post

why can't we ever have car discussions without things degrading into personal attacks like this?

I mean @Summerwolf is already on my ignore list where he belongs and has been there since I first joined this forum and I never reply to anything he says. I did so this time despite my previous better judgment and already regret it. But now this....

No I don't need an excuse not to buy it, don't say stuff you do not know. And I'm not biased for any brands I'll buy the car I like and I was considering a C7 before anything came out on the C8. So please don't post things like this claiming stuff about me when you don't know me at all.

This is a forum for discussing cars. When someone mentions something negative about a car you like, you don't need to assume bad things about that person.
Umm ok?

None of what I said was a personal attack. Many people including my self brought up valid points to counter your argument, but in the end you decided, without driving the car, and based on 2 reviews (and the strong social media presence of Jason Cammisa), that the car was a write off based on the crippling understeer. Despite the car being a resounding success and living up to the hype in every metric. Not to mention we're still discussing the BASE Corvette. One can only draw the conclusion that you just don't "get" the Corvette, i'll reiterate it. People either love it or hate and I didn't expect that mentality to change.

I was also being very sincere about the Ferrari/911 comment. Literally nothing else compares to the metrics of the new Vette with out stepping up.

Now please show me on the doll where I hurt you?

Last edited by RayRay88; 10-25-2019 at 08:54 AM.
RayRay88 is offline   Reply With Quote