View Single Post
Old 05-26-2018, 03:43 PM   #2
mjanmohammad

Drives: Boosted 2017 BRZ PP. GT2860RS, JDL.
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geese1 View Post
Since I'm going to try to do the majority of the work on the car myself, I was just wondering if anyone knew of an app that lets you keep track of any maintenance you do to your vehicle.

Something that lets you keep track of date, mileage, type of service, any misc. notes, etc. Would also be helpful if it allowed you to add custom entries, like say when you did any modifications to the car, but that would just be a nice bonus and not required.

Integration with Google Drive would also be great, as that would give me a nice sense of security by having a cloud backup.

Android would be preferred, as that's what my phone OS is, but IOS would work too, since I do have an iPad. Also, an actual program in Windows would be fine as well, but I figured an app might be a little more convenient.

I suppose I could just use a word program to create my own spreadsheet, and then manually save a copy to Drive whenever I make any additions, but I figured I'd ask if anyone knew of anything out there that was already set up.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I use Fuelly, tracks gas mileage and you can add service history and custom notes. Can sync to iCloud or your Fuelly account.