View Single Post
Old 04-01-2014, 01:01 PM   #145
GotMunchies?

Drives: '14 WRB BRZ 6MT Limited
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WA - Shoreline - Carter Subaru - Jacob Stewart (Sales)

My original plan was to sell my car private party and purchase a car through Clint at Heuberger, however my growing frustration with my old car, falling prices, and financing deals made it worthwhile to forgo the road trip and buy locally.

My first experience with Jacob was a rainy day test drive. Having already driven a BRZ, I wanted the experience of driving it in crappy weather and a chance for my girlfriend to drive an automatic to see how she fit. Jacob took us out Sunday evening in two different cars (and even crammed himself into the back of them). He wasn't pushy, didn't tell us lies about a car he didn't know much about, and was gracious when we left for the day. When I went back a month later looking to trade-in, I asked directly for Jacob. He got me the cheaper advertised price for the same car at the Ballard location of Carter, offered me more than I was expecting for my trade-in, and made the entire process easy, friendly, and low pressure. No seedy salesman bullshit. I would absolutely recommend him, and Carter to a friend.
GotMunchies? is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GotMunchies? For This Useful Post:
Deslock (05-21-2014)