Calum
That Guy

Drives: 2013 asphalt FRS MT
Thanked 2,867 Times in 1,499 Posts
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrbitalEllipses View Post
Yes, FI for me. Too many embarrassing not-passes. No turbo because too much power. After owning a turbo car and having that "depress throttle, BOOOOOOOM torque" I think I'd like to try the linear powerband of a super.

Why?
I'm still completely up in the air. I know turbo is out for me to, but I can't decide between the three kits you mentioned either. Also the Nameless header still has me intrigued. I really want to see what gains that header makes with a SC kit and which ones it fits with. It does come up in front of the engine, but it looks lower profile then the others. Of course they still wont publish an installed pic or any actual info.

Right now, I'm waiting to see where the chips fall on the JR and KW kits. Will people start having bearing problems with the KW? Will the piping on the JR turn out to be a restriction? Will the intercooler on the KW, being partially behind the bumper beam turn out to be a positive or a negative? What headers will fit? Can they actually be tuned remotely despite what Bob says?

Will the fittings on the Innovate kit finally get sealed before it's in the hands of the customer? Why is goose going through belts, and will his latest next size down belt fix the issue?

And of course which one makes more power and where?

There's just too many questions yet.