Old 09-18-2015, 01:47 PM   #8
ATaraxias

Drives: 1994 Geo Metro Hatchback
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@CZP View Post
Option 1:

I just checked the tracking number and saw that it was delivered on 9/17 (overpipe). I can go ahead and email you a return label for the overpipe. You will have to pay for nothing. The package will arrive back to me in 2-3 business days, and the refund will show up 1-2 days after that. You will be fully refunded. You can order the combo from another vendor that has the front pipe in stock.

Option 2:

Receive credit back for the Front Pipe + $10. I quoted you much lower than CSG (Over $250 when you add shipping and taxes). It is not my fault that my quote was much lower. I cannot credit you back for more than what you paid for the item.

Option 3

Wait for the front pipe to arrive.

From my perspective, Option 1 is an unnecessary hassle that was entirely created by you. It would have been better had I never ordered from you in the first place, which is what I would have done, had you told me the truth about your frontpipe delay before taking my money. I am not in the business of fixing other people's screw-ups for free, especially when the person who screwed-up is holding my money until I fix his screw-up for him.

Option 3 is "deal with it." Thanks bro.

As for Option 2, had I gone with CSG, I would have had my parts by now. I think that says enough about paying a couple dollars more and going with a superior company versus your company.

It also speaks volumes that you are unwilling to acknowledge your mistake, eat maybe a 30 dollar difference, and just order from another vendor who has the part in stock. You're still making money on the deal, just less than you intended.

As for me, I will wait and see if a frontpipe ever arrives from your company. I'll update the thread when/if that happens.
ATaraxias is offline   Reply With Quote