Old 09-18-2015, 12:51 PM   #5
ATaraxias

Drives: 1994 Geo Metro Hatchback
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike@CZP View Post
Hey Aaron,

I hope I can clear this up. As I stated in our emails, I would gladly receive all the parts back to me with no penalty to you at all. (100% refund, no shipping fees, etc.) I even offered to credit you back for the missing part with additional money to find the part from another vendor.

Our policies on our site show that there is a $50 chargeback fee if a dispute is made. I tried to let you know that so that you do not get charged $50. I have tries to help in every situation, but I am being accused of stealing. I have offered to receive everything back to with no fees to you.

I tried to get the other half of the order from being shipped, but it shipped directly from the manufacturer, and it was already too late.

If you check my feedback, you will see that I have no negative revewis (pending this whole transaction), and there is a reason for that.

I do apologize for any inconvenience to you, and am always ready to help you (even receiving all the parts back with no fees to you)

Hi Mike,

In the scenario where I send everything back and you refund my card, the time spent on mailing the package and the cost of shipping the Berk piece(s) back to you from the manufacturer are both penalties to me.

In the scenario where I keep the Berk overpipe and source the frontpipe from another vendor, the loss of a combination deal and additional shipping charges are both penalties to me. Your offer of a 10 dollar credit didn't help this scenario too much.

In the scenario where I refuse delivery and do a merchant chargeback, you'll take more of my money, hold my money currently with you pending the outcome of the chargeback and I still won't have an overpipe or frontpipe, all penalties to me.

I was serious when I said I would have gone with another vendor had you told me about the frontpipe delay. Your shipping of a partial order has prevented me from exercising that option. I have simply asked you to provide me with an option which does not penalize me further, something you are currently unwilling to consider.
ATaraxias is offline   Reply With Quote