View Single Post
Old 09-17-2015, 09:21 PM   #1
ATaraxias

Drives: 1994 Geo Metro Hatchback
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Exclamation Concept Z Performance (CZP) will steal from you, literally.

Really, it is that simple.

Over the weekend, I spoke with @Mike@CZP who told me that he could ship a Berk Overpipe & a Berk hi-flo catted Frontpipe to me for a combined special price of 390 dollars. After receiving my payment, Mike@CZP informed me that the Berk Frontpipe shipment would be delayed until at least mid-October, but that the overpipe had already shipped.

I informed Mike@CZP that I was unwilling to wait until November to receive my frontpipe, especially considering that other vendors have the item currently in-stock for a similar price. I further informed Mike@CZP that I was unwilling to take receipt of a partial order of only the minimally discounted overpipe with a cost of 30 dollars in shipping. I gave Mike@CZP the option of sourcing the frontpipe from another vendor with the part in-stock, such as CounterSpace Garage (http://counterspacegarage.com/berk-hfc.html) or substituting a similar frontpipe from another manufacturer. He declined both options.

However, Mike@CZP did inform me that he would be adding an additional 50 dollar charge on my credit card if I initiated a credit card dispute with my bank.

So that's Concept Z Performance for you. Probably best to avoid them and pay a few bucks more for items from a legitimate company.

Update: Mike decided to leave me negative ft86 forum trader feedback for being "unreasonable" when he won't source the frontpipe from another vendor who has it in stock for roughly the same price as what he charged me. I've decided to wait until November for my frontpipe to arrive from Berk via CZP, the best option out of a bunch of terrible options provided by CZP. I'll update the thread if it ever arrives.

Last edited by ATaraxias; 09-18-2015 at 06:36 PM. Reason: Update
ATaraxias is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ATaraxias For This Useful Post:
Freeman (09-17-2015)