Old 10-13-2019, 10:35 PM   #211
86TOYO2k17

Drives: 2017 toyota 86
Thanked 1,188 Times in 781 Posts
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by mistople View Post
They probably would. It isn't the first time I've seen it happen. In fact, I'm pretty sure @kch had the same happen to him if memory serves.

I actually like the sound better with the stock FP. I probably lose a few ponies though.

I need cats for both volume and emissions reasons, else I'd just get the Ace FP. But that said, I like the sound of the stock FP and wouldn't love the rasp of a catless/unresonated FP.

I had a great experience with Zach when he was at DT. My NA JDL and A350 tunes were both rock solid. I'd work with him again in a heartbeat. It's just that driving out to distant areas where I can go 100mph repeatedly is a huge hassle. I'd rather just take it in and be done with it in a day.
Do you mean reducing pollution? Because WA doesn't do emissions. It ends in 2020 and even if it didn't end you’d have like 8 years before it mattered.

I wanted to have drift office tune my car but they refuse to tune sprintex sc. still been happy with my e-tune though. But definitely a reputable shop for this platform and should be able to really dial in not only WOT but drive ability.
86TOYO2k17 is offline   Reply With Quote