Old 12-02-2019, 07:18 PM   #16
DandoX
Senior gif poster

Drives: 2013 Asphalt FRS
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Garage
@mcnvgget

Nice looking car, take good care of her. Since your posting a look at my car thread I gotta drop my 2 cents.

First questionable decal on the rear window but that is totally subjective and if you enjoy it power to ya. Second I also would be a little worried about how much your stretching your tires over that huge wheel, I say either pony up for the fancy tire to sport that wheel or swap back to normal wheels until you can secure proper tires for it, I dont want to hear about you curb rashing rims or debeding your tires. Also note that with that level of camber you will get seriously uneven tire wear, just something to keep in mind. So if you want that level of camber, rotate your tires frequently or be prepared to not get your full value out of your tires.

Lastly, is my personal opinion, while your front plate kit is cool.. I say take that thing off and roll with no plate. With that front lip you will be looking pretty spiffy with a clean no front plate look. If you get a fix it ticket for no plate, it is totally worth it if you ask me. Pop on your plate relocate kit get it signed off then take it back off.

Bitchin car
DandoX is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DandoX For This Useful Post:
ElijahF (12-02-2019), mcnvgget (12-02-2019)