View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:37 AM   #1345
neutron256

Drives: '13 GBS Subaru BRZ
Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starscream15 View Post
Speaking of the knock-off rear diffuser, please do link me! Search function never works for me

Meghan, there are a few of us always in the Bloomington area. We should all meet up for lunch sometime. I vote for Jason's deli.
Lots of people selling them on eBay, just search for "BRZ rear diffuser" there is also someone selling them on the forum http://www.ft86club.com/forums/showt...t=OEM+diffuser.

I'd suggest looking at it in person before ordering. It may just be from handling it while doing the install, but I'm not sure it's 100% the same quality as the OEM. It looks good, but I'm almost tempted to do some sort of wrap on it.

They all come in at about $180 shipped. I got mine a little cheaper because I esniped it on an actual eBay auction.

If anyone gets one and wants help installing it I'm happy to lend a hand. It took me about two hours, but I could probably do it in half that time if I had to do it again. You have to drill 3 holes. And it might be possible to do it without removing the bumper at all if you have another to reference where to drill.