View Single Post
Old 04-01-2012, 04:41 PM   #15
KeepGuessing

Drives: e30 150 deville etc etc
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Morons have been running bagged STi's for years...Remember when the STi came stateside the corresponding Tien release was a airbag adjustment system that was a half-arsed attempt at "in car adjust-ability for performance" but it was used to get dropped cars over speed bumps...

People who do/follow trends like this are just idiots looking to get noticed because they can't get noticed themselves either due to their lack of personal hygiene or awkwardness in social situations.

I'm telling you we're 2-3 years away from the style called "Ruining"..It'll just be taking garbage and dumping it throughout the interior of the car, keying the side of it and running on one of your undersized spare donuts...

"Oh dawwg check out this brand new car i got...I bought it...and ruined it the same week!!!"
"That schiet is HELLA stupid brody"

I hope stancework morons are speeding down an empty highway all at the same time, and in a unanimous and syncronized motion all of their tie rods snap and they slam into a wall at 100mph, killing the scene in one gorgeous accident of glitter paint, stretched tires and fire extinguishers
KeepGuessing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KeepGuessing For This Useful Post:
Kevstra (01-11-2013)