View Single Post
Old 04-13-2013, 09:09 AM   #62
86X86

Drives: '13 GBS BRZ Ltd (MT)
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furtive View Post
omg another Alaskan!! 86x86 .. I ran into a GBS like a few weeks ago going into Alaska laser carwash near subaru. was that you?

Chano,

All your small mods are awesome!!! I cant wait till i get my materials from ebay to make my on floor lights haha.... ugh your HUD makes me jelly.. shoulda went with limited XD.
Hey guys-- doubt that was me, Furtive-- I'm in the Valley (first BRZ I've seen out there is my own), but I do work on DeBarr. And yes, Chano's mods are an inspiration!

I'm still on the stock Primacy's, so she's been garaged on snow days. I did get her in to CCA's last week for a full front end clear (they did the door edges too!). Andrew was great, and they did awesome work. Thanks to Andrew's wifey for the ride from work back to the shop!
The only other mods I've done so far are fr-s mud flaps (rear only), Perrin exhaust tips and shorty antenna, de-badge, and front plate re-locator (cops frequent my workplace parking lot). Still wondering where the stuff I ordered from 86_ZN6 is...
Think I'll be doing the clutch pedal adjustment today-- I have a hard time with 1st-2nd shift (over-rev followed by wheel spin).

Anyway, good to have a place to share with fellow local enthusiasts... NASIOC is great (esp AKIC), but it's not BRZ specific.

Cheers! :happy0180:
86X86 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to 86X86 For This Useful Post:
chanomatik (04-14-2013)