Cjymiller
Original 2013 Owner

Drives: 13 BRZ, Galaxy Blue Silica
Mentioned: 31 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCUZ BXR View Post
I'm from Sunnyvale, so I just took Page Mill back down to 280. If it wasn't so late I would've definitely chatted for a bit.
Yeah I try to get up to Skyline on Friday nights between 11 and 11:30. I enjoy driving up there, and hanging out and seeing the different types of cars that come in. Some nights the crowd is a bit young, some nights everyone is mid 20s to early 30s. I just hang out till I get bored. Sometimes they take off down 9 on the SC side and drive really fast so I head home. Everyone is good natured and there's no racing or anything. Hopefully I'll see you up there some night.

I have the resonated version and I'm surprised you could actually hear it! I always thought it was pretty quiet which is why I picked it up. There are a few guys in the nor cal group with different exhausts. If you get to one of the drives or meets, just ask someone to turn on their car and they'd be happy to let you have a listen, inside and outside the car. Its definitely a great advantage to having such an enthusiastic group of owners.

Were your windows up or down when you say you could hear my exhaust?
Perrin Headerback, OFH, OFT, Ohlins R&T MI20, 17x9 Weds TC105N, Hankook RS4 (235/40), TOM's JDM Tails, PCV AOS, Perrin Crank Pulley, Perrin Rear Trans. Mount, Whiteline Shift Bushing, SS brake Lines, Hawk DTC60, Bayson R Lip Kit, LED Lighting , Smoked JDM Sidemarkers, Rear Fog Enable, Carsmo Armrest, Grimmspeed Plate Relocater
φφκα
Cjymiller is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjymiller For This Useful Post:
BCUZ BXR (08-24-2013), Clipdat (08-24-2013)