Time Traveller

Drives: 2013 Scion FRS - Raven
Thanked 3,416 Times in 1,677 Posts
Mentioned: 87 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear89103 View Post
LOL! I'm needing to run a second battery and put all the other components onto that second battery. somewhere I'm getting signal interference. Whenever I have my air suspension compressor, full audio, the neo-prism lights, all the engine bay and other show lighting, dash cam, gauges, radar detector, etc. all on... my AFR and Fuel trims bounce up and down like its on a trampoline. We tested taking all the draw off of it except for the main and boom all of a sudden, AFR and fuel trims are normal and consistent.

So putting a second battery should isolate those away from the engine. I just need to upgrade the alternator to make sure it's outputting high enough to run both.
Yep, server farm. Holy crap man, that must look like the 86 version of Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku Kabukicho.

Haha ok, well just so you know. The OEM alternator is currently recharging these 3 batteries in my car on a pretty much constant basis without a problem. 2x Big Crank ETX16 & 1x Odyssey PC680.

Give it a shot, it might just work for you too depending on whatever your setup is.
DAEMANO is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DAEMANO For This Useful Post:
bear89103 (04-19-2016), FRSBRZGT86FAN (04-20-2016)