OrbitalEllipses
Banned

Drives: Attitude
Thanked 4,889 Times in 2,902 Posts
Mentioned: 123 Post(s)
Tagged: 4 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimlock View Post
I'm getting the Premium and here's why (in no particular order)
* I don't like the look of the rear spoiler. I like that it lowers cD though.
* I don't need auto climate control in a small car, and I didn't like how it operated on my '05 Subaru. I like the red 7 segment display though. It has a 70's digital watch look that I like.
* Factory fog lights are usually worthless for their intended purpose, so I don't need them.
* Every car I've had with leather seats has shown creases after a while, especially in the bolsters. My cars with cloth don't. And since I don't eat or drink in my cars, cleaning up isn't an issue. And since the Premium and Limited seats will be the same besides the coverings, the comfort of the seats should remain the same.
* My cloth-seated cars have been fine in cold weather without heated seats. My leather cars all needed them because of the heat transfer properties of leather.
* Push button start seems neat, and I admit that I've er had a car with it, but a lot of the time I value simplicity over complication.
* The (slightly) reduced weight is a bonus.

Now, I'm not saying that my situation is the same as everyone's, but the above is my thought process in getting the Premium over the Limited.
You hit on all the points in my thought process. This is one instance where I wouldn't mind getting German-ed. And by that I mean literally picking and choosing every option. I could go for seat heaters and mirror heaters (cold weather package the US never gets, but CAN does) in cloth seats, or even Alcantara. I don't want NAV, but I'll get over that probably.